Client-focused professional with outstanding communication skills eager to contribute
broad-scope talents toward supporting LinkedIn as Strategic Accounts Analyst.
Adept at cultivating, nurturing, strengthening and maintaining profitable customer relationships.
Exemplary talents in delivering compelling and informative presentations, analyzing statistics and other data, performing competitive intelligence, and facilitating marketing and outreach initiatives to drive market share growth and optimize account retention.
Extraordinary analytical abilities with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (PivotTable Reports, VLOOKUP, scenario-building, etc.)
Display a cooperative work ethic, strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills, excellent sales proficiency, and a superior level of adaptability, initiative and self-management.
Considerable ability to engage clients, precisely understand their needs, and collaborate in solution development and implementation.
Lumina Decision Systems, 2008 to Present
Manager of Sales and Support
Demonstrate exceptional versatility in fulfilling numerous concurrent roles such as Salesforce CRM administrator, company webmaster, sales manager, and marketing specialist.
Serve as project manager for Lumina.com website redesign initiative and leveraged SEO strategies to increase online visibility.
Implemented Google Adwords PPC campaign which increased site traffic by 30%.
Introduced Google Analytics to improve organic SEO performance by 58%.
Merged VoIP call center technology with Salesforce software to enhance sales and support.
Formulated email-to-case and web-to-case automation solutions for support staff, slashing manual case development work by 98%.
Established and manage Lumina Intranet to foster communication between staff and consultants.
Manage consulting contracts with federal government and diligently review reports to ensure adherence to each contract s budget.
Explore conference opportunities throughout North America and orchestrate all event logistics.
Migrated email system to Google Apps for business which reduced email server and data management costs by $1K.
Administered virtual PBX system which cut land line phone expenses in half.
Eliminated $3K in external graphic design expenses by developing marketing communication materials in-house with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Conduct annual review of healthcare and 401(k) benefits to determine optimal plan choices for staff.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Autonomy, San Francisco, CA, 2007 to 2008
Business Development Analyst
- Performed in-depth research to compile a qualified lead database for internal CRM and Salesforce, produce territory sales forecasts, and generate quarterly financial reports.
- Analyzed, qualified and assigned sales leads to district sales managers.
Cisco Systems, San Jose, CA, 2007
Customer Interaction Network Agent
- Provided frontline technical support and first-rate customer service, and efficiently calculated weekly report metrics on technical cases which were opened, resolved, and closed in internal CRM.
Urban Mapping, San Francisco, CA, 2006
Neighborhood Research Analyst (contract)
- Examined demographic and geographic information for several U.S. cities, created PivotTable reports based on population data, and prepared boundary maps.
Hamilton Boston, Boston, MA, 2005
Technical Support / Marketing Assistant
- Appreciated for excellent technical acumen by manager for providing one-on-one training in use of office software, markedly increasing business productivity.
- Contributed to heightening firm awareness and visibility by creating and distributing print marketing materials.
- Maximized operational efficiencies by effectively troubleshooting and resolving internal PC and networking issues.
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Environmental Analysis and Policy
Boston University, Boston, MA, 2005
Traveled to Brazil, South Africa and France as International Honors Program participant; studied urban planning, sustainable development, cultural anthropology and economics in each country.
Certificate Program in Project Management (in progress)
University of California Santa Cruz Extension, 2010 to Present
Windows and Mac platforms Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint) SalesForce HTML CSS SAS Adobe Suite (Photoshop CS2, Dreamweaver CS2, Illustrator CS2, InDesign CS2)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!