meticulous, detail-oriented accountant eager to contribute skills and knowledge toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing financial performance
ø offer strong accounting experience, with expertise in general bookkeeping, managing critical records, conducting audits, administering payroll, preparing tax returns, and generating reports
ø proficiently prepare invoices, bills, collection reports, checks, balance sheets, and financial statements
ø provide outstanding customer service through efficient research and resolution of potential issues; possess sharp analytical aptitude and problem-solving capabilities
ø successfully maintain detailed database and filing systems; facilitate timely processing of internal and external requests
ø ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures as well as government laws and regulations regarding the handling of sensitive information
ø dynamic organization, prioritization and time management skills; keen eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy
ø sharp technical proficiencies including microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint) and quick books
queens college, flushing, ny 2008
bachelor of arts in accounting; 3.4 gpa
borough of manhattan community college, new york, ny 2004
associate s degree in accounting
89th street news corp., new york, ny 2007 c present
manager / bookkeeper
- successfully manage all aspects of daily operations for this independent western union agent; oversee staff and ensure exceptional customer service
- efficiently and accurately process money transfers, troubleshoot accounts, and research and resolve any issues
- perform all financial administrative duties, including reconciling bank accounts, preparing payroll, and participating in government audit of company
pamir accounting & tax services, inc., flushing, ny spring 2007
- played an integral role in increasing year-over-year revenues by 30% through actively supporting the firm with tax preparation services
- prepared personal income tax returns and assisted with corporate tax return preparation for clients
- maintained detailed account records in quickbooks and excel
melchior leone accountants, huntington, ny spring 2004
- gained valuable tax planning experience whole assisting senior accountants with daily workload
- compiled financial statements and maintained financial records in ms word and excel
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as an accountant and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include three years practical experience working in a financial administration and operational management capacity. i excel at managing company banking, payroll, financial records, and regulatory compliance. i have additional experience with tax planning and tax return preparation. my strong attention to detail has consistently proven instrumental in my ability to produce accurate financial statements instrumental to supporting business operations. to complement this background, i hold a bachelor s degree in accounting.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!