yyyyyy x. yyyyyy 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
solutions-focused information technology administrator eager to contribute technical expertise as well as dynamic project management and operational enhancement abilities in a senior network administration/systems analyst assignment.
ø extensive it experience.
ø mcp certifications include nt workstation 4.0, nt server 4.0, networking essentials 4.0, nt server 4.0 in the enterprise.
ø career built in wide-ranging areas of installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of advanced network systems.
ø expertise in database implementation, pc support, configuration, interconnectivity and monitoring/testing.
ø outstanding user service abilities.
ø maintain network connection including activating lan drops.
ø install external scanner and cd writer hardware and software.
ø skilled in internal customer service escalation environments.
ø strong evaluative, assessment and diagnostic capacity.
ø adept in software customization and testing/quality assurance.
ø demonstrated capacity in multiple operating systems and networking reconfiguration.
ø proficient in software, hardware, databases, backups, storage, email and architecture.
ø background in effective project management.
ø contributor in increasing proficiency.
ø well-organized multi-tasker with strong detail orientation.
ø adept in aligning it contributions with organizational objectives.
operating systems: windows nt/98/95, 3.1, 4.x, novell, ms-dos.
software: novell netware, ms office, corel suite, ms exchange client, mcafee virus scan, ms internet explorer, heat for windows, installation and upgrading various software packages
hardware: assembling pcs, troubleshooting pc hardware setups, configuring new pcs, configuration/support of network printers, installation of new hardware, pcmcia cards and services
information technology experience
nih rockville, md most recent
tier i & ii technical support
- recruited in 2001 to develop tickets for multiple departments utilizing heat.
- provided exceptional service/support to 15 buildings.
- delivered desktop support for 200 users covering both software and hardware.
- effectively configured, installed and supported laptops/desktops with windows operating systems.
- configured ms outlook profiles.
- orchestrated tcp/ip configurations to include static mapping.
- continued -
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
exxon mobil, fairfax, va 2001 - 2001
tier ii nt support specialist/rollout technician
- retained to install nt operating system on 4500 dell laptop computers for migration from windows.
- successfully installed software applications on user machines and docking stations.
- consistently supported users regarding concerns covering hardware and software.
- supplied users with 100% resolution rate.
systems support alternatives, laurel, md 2000
pc application specialist
- tasked to support user base of 400+ on lan running commercial and proprietary software.
- efficiently analyzed/repaired software, hardware and network-related problems.
- configured systems with operating systems and applications.
- managed user accounts and administer user rights to files, printers and applications.
- utilized heat for windows tracking system to input, review and track customer issues.
- implemented system modifications to increase user productivity.
prior to 2000, served as network operator, mrl, herndon, va, and junior network administrator, ustraining.com. in these assignments, built outstanding network operations, helpdesk, troubleshooting, installation, configuration and user support skill sets.
virginia union university, richmond, va
b.s., biology, 1994
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!