Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
Having spent a great deal of time in Germany (birthplace and residence over dozens of summers), I have developed a significant multinational mind-set and fluency in the language. Subsequently I have grown passionate about business operations abroad and believe I possess the characteristics and experience that would be an asset to a progressive company or NGO. To complement these qualifications, I offer excellent problem solving, critical thinking, prioritization, multi-tasking, and communication skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through dedication, versatility, and dynamic interpersonal skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable contributor to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
~ Eager to contribute strong communication, analytical, and leadership talents
toward supporting a multinational corporation in achieving goals and objectives. ~
- Bilingual (English and German); Dual Citizen of United States and Germany. Extensive time in Germany as visitor and resident.
Served as Mentor and Student Leader for freshmen trip to Berlin; functioned as translator between 20 non-German speaking students and local residents.
Able to foster, nurture and maintain solid business relationships with individuals of diverse cultures, nationalities, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Reputation for leadership attributes, resourcefulness and self-sufficiency; financed college education through continuous employment.
- Won 3rd place out of 22 groups in Xtax Competition put on by PricewaterhouseCoopers; innovatively developed long-term economic plan using alternative energy as foundation of economic development.
- Excellent computer/software skills include Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Linux, Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Sharp analytical, numerical, relationship-building, customer service, and administrative talents.
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2009
Bachelor of Science, Economics ~ Bachelor of Arts, German
- Minor in Business Administration
- Dean s List
- 1 of 3 chosen for advanced-level German language course/study abroad in Bonn, Germany, 2007 and finished with highest marks.
Deutsche Samstagsschule, Houston, TX, 2010 to Present
- Leverage broad range of instructional techniques and strategies to teach German as a foreign language.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Euro Department, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2009
- Merged polished communication and interpersonal skills to proactively participate in teaching two German courses with an emphasis in grammar and conversation.
- Critically assess online work from students and provide one-on-one tutoring as needed.
MPRI (division of L3 Communications), Alexandria, VA, Summer 2008
- Handpicked as one of six students (out of more than 60 referral-only applicants).
- Formulated 5-year strategic business model for Technical Training Group which provides products and services to assist government in training law enforcement and military.
- Demonstrated exemplary flexibility in conducting competitive analysis, collecting data from multiple levels of management, supporting product assessment and future development, and delivering informative and persuasive presentations to upper-level management.
- Attended and participated in meetings with senior management meetings and other organizations such as Arab Chamber of Commerce to discuss strategies of improving operations on a global scale.
The Cheesecake Factory, The Woodlands, TX, 2006 to Present
Server / Shift Leader / Trainer / Expeditor
- Steadily advanced through a series of promotions and chosen to train new staff based on leadership, motivational and coaching skills.
- Drive collaborative and cohesive operations between kitchen and front of house to optimize guest service and satisfaction, quality assurance, and restaurant efficiency.
- Independently achieved an exceptional $18K in one months sales and selected to assist at other locations as needed.
Additional experience includes role as Server at IHOP, Tomball, TX, 2003 to 2007.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!