yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
driven professional seeking a challenging position as in retirement services, where expertise in financial services, account management, and nasd licenses will prove instrumental to company success.
- talented professional offering over 9 years of solid and progressive financial experience, including expertise within account services, financial sales, and customer support capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments.
- annual top 10 finisher in great west retirement services government market group meetings; 9 time sales leader of the month at royal olds isuzu.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and diplomatic management skills.
retirement consultant lincoln financial group 2009-present
- successfully steered sales of 403(b) 401(k) 457(b) plans to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- hand-selected to service both exclusive and non-exclusive plans across central virginia, effectively enrolling new participants and conducting annual account reviews with existing clients.
- spearhead the initiation of participant rollovers and contract exchanges, generating $800,000.00 to date.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- actively participated in new employee orientations and financial education seminars for participants.
senior account executive great west retirement services 2001-present
- responsible for spearheading the asset roll-in initiative with all 4 account executives; $15,183,521.00 in 2007.
- effectively handle all aspects of commonwealth of virginia deferred compensation plans for virginia territory.
- successfully supervise the scheduling of 300 state agency group sessions, 750 individual participant account reviews, 12 vrs retirement education seminars, and 9 annual regional enrollment/education meetings.
- proficiently deliver product presentations to the virginia senate, house of delegates, political appointees and the virginia executive institute on behalf of company.
senior account executive, citistreet 2000-2001
- effectively collaborate with state of virginia participants throughout all phases of deferred compensation plan.
- manage broad scope of financial activities including cash match programs and catch-up provision.
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from state agency payroll processing, and investment seminars, to customer service and accounting/finance capacities.
- proficiently scheduled group sessions with state agencies and conducted annual account reviews.
sales representative ge financial assurance 1999-2000
- successfully served clientele through need analysis, life insurance provision, investments, retirement benefits, group health insurance, and simple ira planning.
- responsible for the identification of client needs through careful analysis in order to provide a broad range of products, from insurance and investments to retirement and long term care.
sales representative mass mutual 1997-1999
sales & leasing consultant royal olds isuzu/universal ford 1993-1997
president/owner old dominion color mail 1992-1993
account executive wkhk-fm 1991-1992
vice president & general manager bob's cameras, inc. 1984-1990
professional education & licenses
communications virginia polytechnic institute & state university blacksburg, va
college for financial planning greenwood
chartered retirement planning counselor (crpc)
licensed life & health representative state of virginia
finra series 6 license ▪ finra series 63 license ▪ finra series 65 license
nasd series 65, 1999 nasd series 63, 1997 nasd series 6, 1997
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!