Innovative Project Management Professional as well as decisive and result-focused Technical Designer with numerous years of outstanding project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills. Possesses the ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix-organizational structure. Key strengths in program design, development and implementation. A focused, self-motivated team member who takes pride in solving complex technology problems and delivering user-friendly solutions.
Ø Strong technical background with the ability to work independently on multiple projects, with specialized knowledge of project management, team leadership and management, strong analytical and decision making skills, strategic and tactical planning and development, communication protocols, problem resolution and proactive methods, as well as fiscal management of multiple facets of operations.
Ø Effectively lead top-performing teams in concerted efforts to maximize company revenues.
Ø Excel in defining and implementing policies, procedures and operational systems that boost productivity, efficiency and quality of operations.
Ø Competent leader and mentor who is able to create a team environment, including building collaborative relationships, training peers to perform at maximum efficiency, and the capacity to form cross-functional coalitions in order to ensure knowledge is shared across departmental lines.
Ø Consistently focus on ensuring development of efficiency best-practices.
Ø Proven ability to adapt and develop necessary skills to diverse organization needs.
Ø Technology savvy and proficient in multiple software platforms and applications, including Autodesk Architectural Desktop programs as well as MS Office Suite.
Ø Manage and direct diverse teams in a cross-functional manner to ensure information sharing and resource collaboration.
Ø Approach challenges from a reductionist standpoint and breaks down to find solutions.
Ø Implement process improvements by analyzing workflow through numerous engineering protocols.
Ø Obtain and manage customer requirements and effectively analyze, design, and engineer numerous solutions per customer requirements.
Ø Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, contractors, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals.
Ø Consult clients/colleagues concerning performance metrics of various systems and ask questions to obtain information, clarify details and implement solutions.
Ø Effectively manage and support staff relevant to specific projects in order to complete assignments on time and on budget.
Ø Ensure delivery of superior customer service and high client satisfaction levels by diligently tracking concerns and presenting issues at routine builders meetings for prompt resolution.
Ø Regularly schedule reviews and tracks progress of particular projects.
Ø Possess an extensive knowledge of fiduciary practices, policies, and regulations and can apply this knowledge in terms of budgets, forecasting and projections, as well as financial analysis.
Ø Provide project leadership in order to achieve maximum production, including budget control, production timetable, status reporting, client/project team coordination, and quality assurance.
Architectural CADD Consultant, RWS Design 1996-2006 / 2009 Present
Primary responsibilities: Collaborated directly with architectural firms across the United States on construction projects consisting of schools, churches, hospitals, retail development, office buildings and high end residential buildings.
In-depth experience working directly with architects and engineers.
Developed extensive knowledge of construction detailing during tenure.
Currently training on Autodesk Revit software.
Project Manager, Rardin and Carroll Architects 2006-2009
Primary responsibilities: Supervised and managed projects, consultants and staff to produce documents and specifications in compliance with client building programs in the construction of churches, schools and public buildings.
Drafted architectural and structural documents from schematic designs via contact documents using Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2008.
Supervised contractors to ensure compliance with documents, specifications and building codes.
Preformed site inspections, handled construction meetings and scheduling.
Managed construction documentation, including submittals, RFIs, change orders, field reports and payment requests.
Partner / Designer / Project Manager / Estimator, Design & Contracting 1993-1996
Primary responsibilities: Designed, estimated and managed small commercial projects, custom homes, additions and renovations.
Specialized in the design build projects, both commercial and residential.
Conducted market analyses and in-depth feasibility studies.
Project Manager / Estimator, Nu-tec Drywall Company
Project Manager / Coordinator, TWH Architects Planners Engineers, Inc.
Architectural Draftsman, Wood C. Campbell Architects
n Associate Degree in Applied Science C Architectural Technology, Cleveland State College
n License C Tennessee State Licensed Contractor. Small Commercial, Residential
- New Heritage High School - Ringgold, Georgia
- New Signal Mountain High School Middle School - Signal Mountain, Tennessee
- Lakeview Middle School New Gymnasium C Ringgold, Georgia
- Ringgold High School New Administration Building - Ringgold, Georgia
- Gaines Elementary School New Classroom Addition - Athens, Georgia
- Fowler Drive Middle School New Classroom Addition - Athens, Georgia
- Jackson County Elementary School New Classroom & Gym Addition - Athens, Georgia
- Baylor High School New Dormitory Building C Signal Mountain, Tennessee
- Baylor High School New Headmasters Residence C Signal Mountain, Tennessee
- Kennedale High School New Performing Arts Center C Kennedale, Texas
- Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Westview Elementary School Classroom Addition C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Girls Preparatory School Dining Hall Expansion C Chattanooga. Tennessee
- Lee College New Science and Administration Building C Cleveland, Tennessee
- Dalton College New Lecture Hall Building C Dalton, Georgia
- Dalton College New Classroom Building C Dalton, Georgia
- Cleveland Bradley County Library New Additions C Cleveland, Tennessee
- Maryville College New Lecture Hall C Maryville, Tennessee
- Second Missionary Baptist Church New Sanctuary C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Faith Promise Church New Administration Building C Knoxville, Tennessee
- Trinity Church of God New Youth Building C Cookeville, Tennessee
- Trinity Church of God New Royal Rangers Building C Cookeville, Tennessee
- Frawley Road Baptist Church New Sanctuary Addition C East Ridge, Tennessee
- Abarat Baptist Church New Sanctuary And Classrooms Addition C Virginia
- Bethel Colony of Mercy New Sanctuary Building C Lenoir City, North Carolina
- Bethel Colony of Mercy New Dining and Fellowship Hall C Lenoir City, North Carolina
- Bethel Colony of Mercy New Dormitory Lenoir City, North Carolina
- Silverdale Academy New Sports Facilities C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Brainerd Baptist Church Classroom Addition C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Fellowship Church New Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall C Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia
- Erlanger Hospital New MRI Building C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Erlanger Hospital Radiation Therapy Renovation C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Whitehall Building Renovation C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Erlanger Hospital C3WW3 Renovation C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Erlanger Hospital C7WW7 Renovation C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Erlanger Hospital Medical Records Renovation C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Erlanger Hospital New Parking Garage C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- TC Thompson Children s Hospital Renovations C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Erlanger Hospital Multiple Interior Renovations C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- New Frank Kent Honda Dealership C Fort Worth Texas
- New Mazda Dealership C Fort Worth, Texas
- New Fort Worth Audi Dealership C Forth Worth, Texas
- New Audi Dealership C Mac Allen, Texas
- New Sears Stores C San Diego, California
- Multiple New Food Lion Store C Southeastern United States
- Multiple Retail Developments C Southeastern United States
- Multiple Burger King Restaurants C Sacramento, California
- New Arnold Palmer Pro Group Golf Manufacturing Facility C Ooltewah, Tennessee
- Gearhiser Peters and Horton Law Offices C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Rarity Bay New Clubhouse C Loudon, Tennessee
- New Greenbrier Clubhouse C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Worlds Fair Park Improvement Project C Knoxville, Tennessee
- Martin Luther King Blvd. Improvement Project C Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Tannehill Business Park Development C Flower Mound, Texas
- Travel Lodge C South Lake Tahoe, California
- Multiple Lake Front Homes C Lake Almanor, California
- Multiple Northstar Ski Resort Homes C South Lake Tahoe, California
- Multiple Rarity Bay Golf Course Homes C Loudon, Tennessee
- Ashley Residence C Signal Mountain, Tennessee
- Stephens Residence C Melton Hill Lake, Tennessee
- Stephens Residence 2 C Melton Hill Lake, Tennessee
- Powell Residence C River Gorge, Tennessee
- Multiple Trenton Golf and Country Club Residences C Sand Mountain, Alabama
- Brabson Place Condominiums and Penthouse C Chattanooga, Tennessee
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!