Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
636 Crescent Rd. Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx
Driven Industrial Electrical Maintenance Professional seeking a challenging position where expertise in industrial maintenance/repair and electrician functions will prove instrumental to company success.
- Results-oriented Maintenance Electrician/Technician offering over 20 years experience with specific expertise in industrial electrical maintenance and repair.
- Trained and equipped with the latest mechanical/repair tools, cost evaluation techniques, and computer software expertise.
- Strong training and hands-on experience in the fundamental principals of industrial maintenance.
- Adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- Skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
~ Core Competencies ~
Allen Bradley Simmons
General Electric plc Hydraulics
Maintenance Tech/Electrician Construction Labors Contractors 2008-Present
- Actively serve entire Nissan plant with a wide range of technical duties, from transformer and skillet cover installation and lining lights to running conduit, wire in limit switches and encoders.
Maintenance Tech/Electrician Parthenon Metal Works 2003-2008
- Responsible for plant wide maintenance, including general industrial maintenance, recuperating presses, CNC tube bending machines, and AB/PLC.
Maintenance Technician Wise Industries, Inc. 1997-2003
- Efficiently provided plant wide maintenance, which included the repair and maintenance of cimrock 4000 6 axis robot, thermal foam hydraulic presses and general industrial maintenance.
Maintenance Technician Perfect Equipment Corporation 1987-1997
- Serve entire plant in all maintenance functions, from general industrial maintenance to the repair of wheel weight machines.
Industrial Electrical Maintenance Xxxxxx Technology Center Xxxxxx, XXXXXX 1993-1996
Coursework in HVAC, Electricity, Electronics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, and Welding.
Certified in Basic Electricity, Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics HVAC, Welding, & Electrician.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!