results-driven leader with expertise in supply chain management eager to contribute solid background in warehousing, logistics, and distribution as well as strong project management and team building skills toward supporting the employer in maximizing performance
ø offer numerous years of progressive logistics, transportation, and warehouse management experience with expertise in improving productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction
ø demonstrated ability to reduce operating costs and record of exceptional organizational aptitude; strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs
ø proficiently investigate, evaluate, and secure appropriate distribution, high speed filling and packaging, and inventory control systems
ø provide depth of knowledge in safety and environmental standards; ensure compliance with osha, state, and federal regulations
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
shell oil refinery, carson, ca 1979 c 2008
foreman (1996 c 2008)
temporary foreman (1991 c 1996)
warehouseman (1981 c 1991)
process operator (1979 c 1981)
- in recognition of superior performance, steadily progressed within company to attain position entrusted with steering all aspects of operations, including coordinating and leading top-performing support teams; consistently achieved schedule and budget goals as well as very high levels of customer satisfaction
- successfully developed and implemented supply, transportation, storage, maintenance, and services support strategies; supervised loading and shipping activities and ensured diligent and accurate documentation
- effectively managed and scheduled personnel, administered payroll, directed projects from start to finish; arbitrated union grievances; investigated, mediated, and resolved internal issues
- utilized electronic and manual recordkeeping strategies for freight tracking, material control, supply reports, and accounting records and receipts; conducted inventory reconciliation
- compiled and analyzed complex data to generate reports instrumental to assessing performance, trend forecasting, and strategic planning; determined and instituted cost control techniques resulting in increased profitability
- routinely inspected facilities, equipment, and vehicle fleets; proactively coordinated testing, maintenance, repair, or replacement
- efficiently operated and oversaw high speed bottle line and packaging operations including filling, palletizing, and depalletizing; blended various fuel formulas to chemists specification, performed cycle counts and quality assurance tests, managed proper handling and product relocation
- ensured safe working environment and compliance with all corporate and union policies and procedures as well government laws and regulations; authored emergency procedures and provided staff education
bachelor of science in management, pepperdine university, malibu, ca
associate of arts in business management, long beach city college, long beach, ca
~ certifications ~
(california state university)certification ~ first responder certification ~ tank car inspector certification ~ ocean container inspector certification ~ certificate in environmental management
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include numerous years of logistics, transport, and warehouse management responsibilities with an emphasis on process improvements, safety, and customer service. i have a proven record of successfully managing cross functional teams in large-scale, multi-site operations, and excel at efficient, cost-effective planning and strategizing. my dynamic organization and communication skills have consistently proven instrumental in my ability to coordinate multiple parties in the packaging, transportation, and management of goods including gasoline, jet, and diesel fuel formulas. to complement this background, i offer a bachelor s degree in management as well as extensive professional development and certification.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!