yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com ▪
driven paralegal seeking a challenging position in bankruptcy law, where expertise in administrative support, legal proceedings and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
experienced paralegal with hands on experience in consumer bankruptcy law environment. recognized for exceptional working knowledge of legal terminology, case pleadings and legal proceedings pertaining to a wide variety of case fields.
in-depth expertise in preparing motions to avoid liens, motions to avoid judicial liens, motions to sell, motions to turnover funds, motions to allow late claims, request to incur debt, notice of conversions, modifications after confirmation, reaffirmation agreements, and motions for relief. capable of working quickly and accurately under pressure to successfully meet short court deadlines.
proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and upholding the ethical standards of the legal profession. hands-on knowledge of research, investigative, interviewing, and reporting techniques. technically proficient in microsoft office suite, best case bankruptcy and internet research engines.
law firm of seymour & associates 2005-present
- actively collaborate with consumer bankruptcy attorneys on a broad range of legal responsibilities that encompass the timely and complex preparation of cases from filing to discharge.
- coordinate multifaceted office functions including legal administrative functions and office support.
- facilitate active communication with u.s. bankruptcy court clerks and chapter 13 trustee staff toward the resolution of case issues and correction of inaccuracies.
- efficiently handled the preparation and filing of chapter 7 and chapter 13 petitions, as well as a wide variety of motions and responses utilizing cm/ecf filing system.
- consistently met with clients, handling preliminary discussions regarding reaffirmation agreements, motions for relief, petition preparation and necessary documentation collection.
- responsible for preparing and filing a broad range of case pleadings, including motions to avoid liens, motions to avoid judicial liens, motions to sell, motions to turnover funds, motions to allow late claims, request to incur debt, notice of conversions, and modifications after confirmation.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client confidence and referrals.
- ensure open lines of communication and satisfaction of deadlines through execution of dated correspondence.
augusta technical college augusta, ga
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!