Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a significant background in vending business development and management, considerable expertise in analyzing and driving process improvements which enhance efficiency and reduce costs, and substantial experience in purchasing, sales, customer relations, and coordinating daily business activities. To complement these qualifications, I offer well-developed organizational, forecasting, communication, prioritization, presentation and relationship-building skills.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be an industrious professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dynamic Vending Operations Manager eager to contribute exceptional purchasing, distribution and leadership expertise toward supporting the employer in maximizing revenues and profits.
Extensive background in the vending industry with proficiency in business/strategic planning, account development and management, purchasing, customer service, and sales and operations management. Adept in full spectrum of vending responsibilities including acquisition of new and used machines, purchasing of products and repair parts, machine installation and repairs, route scheduling, new customer acquisition, and delivering convincing sales presentations. Significant talents in inventory planning and management.
- Considerable entrepreneurial background and versatility; established and directed three companies in vending, retail and manufacturing industries.
- Proactively attended industry events, trade shows and seminars to promote new products, gather competitive intelligence, and enhance brand/company awareness.
- Prepared and provided specification drawings and technical illustrations to educate customer on product installation, use and maintenance.
- As former Operations Manager for M.A. Christiansen Company, directed and supervised 60+ personnel, and instituted process improvements to slash payroll costs by $250K over a two-year period.
- Introduced overnight order processing to expedite delivery time from two days to next morning.
Great Oaks Sales, Michigan City, IN, 2009 to 2010
- Spearheaded operations for furniture manufacturing plant, efficiently overseeing product design and development, purchasing of manufacturing materials and equipment, and original idea conceptualization for innovative poster frame headboard.
- Obtained patent and diligently ensured and enforced stringent quality control.
- Set up production systems and ensured all parts in assembly were manufactured within acceptable tolerances.
- Swiftly responded to customer inquiries regarding maintenance and repairs, achieving and maintaining excellent customer satisfaction levels.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
BuyTodayUSA, Michigan City, IN, 2008 to 2009
- Created, launched and managed unique online retail store providing resale merchandise drop-off service.
Metrovend, Michigan City, IN, 1984 to 2006
- Established and operated full-service vending company, independently overseeing account development and servicing, procurement, machine installations, accounts payable, equipment service calls, inventory management, and total route operations.
- Purchased, installed and serviced snack and beverage machines, dollar bill changers, pool tables, juke boxes, dart machines, table top trivia and arcade games.
- Steadily grew company revenues to generate $500K in annual sales.
- Steered operations of concession sales division servicing beach locations and festivals.
Prior background includes role as Operations Manager for M.A. Christiansen Company, Michigan City, IN, largest vending/ wholesale distributor in northwest Indiana.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!