Solutions-focused, performance-driven professional eager to contribute technical expertise as well as dynamic project management and process enhancement talents toward supporting employer operations.
Significant experience in project scheduling, change order management, and document control.
Technically astute with proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Primavera software (P3, Contract Manager, and SureTrak).
Adept at administering project controls, reporting project status and progress, and executing procedural enhancements to strengthen profitability and expedite project completion.
Substantial team-building experience; direct and guide personnel to perform efficiently, safely, and professionally.
- Strategically develop schedules to maximize use of human, financial and physical resources and ensure on-time, budget-compliant delivery of projects from launch through completion.
Apollo Sheet Metal, Inc., Kennewick, WA, 2005 to Present
Spearhead timely and cost-effective completion of full mechanical installations on jobs ranging in value from $1.5K to $40M for government and private design-build projects.
Generate project profits of up to 40% and successfully avert claims and liquidated damages.
Played a key role in integrating Primavera Contract Manager into company system to improve and streamline document control and collaboration of essential information.
Northwest Construction Services, Inc., Kennewick, WA, 1992 to 2005
- Directed daily business operations for consulting company serving the construction industry through project management, scheduling, change order management, and document control.
- Exhibited an exemplary hands-on management style by performing small construction tasks for utility installations.
- Tasked with overseeing project start-up activities and field operations for design-build of Low-Level Effluent Treatment Facility.
David A. Mowat Co., Woodenville, WA, 1989 to 1991
- Proficiently coordinated change order management and document control for Grout Waste Treatment Waste Storage project in 200 East Area of Hanford DOE site.
- Demonstrated sharp attention to accuracy in efficiently settling $11M in changes, and resourcefully established on-site time card database system to track actual job cost by each modification.
- Strategically planned and coordinated schedules to maximize use of resources while controlling costs and meeting project needs.
A.A.S. Degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Spokane Community College, Spokane, WA
Lifetime Member of AACE; Member of PMI
Hiring Agent Name
Please accept this letter and accompanying resume in application for the Project Manager position that is currently available. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in my resume, I bring to you 15+ years of experience in project management, successful performance in directing multi-million dollar design-build initiatives for both government and private clients, and outstanding abilities in performing estimating, planning, budgeting, and report-writing functions. To complement these qualifications, I offer keen organizational, analytical, interpersonal and prioritization skills which are paramount in project management.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through dedication and superior expertise in schedule development, change management, and document control. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!