Sales Management Executive eager to contribute exceptional P&L and strategic relationship-building expertise toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing revenue growth and profitability.
- Diligently assess, manage, and drive daily business operations to optimize fiscal/sales performance, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities; adept at planning and goal setting.
- Outstanding background in market analysis, strategic planning, budget administration, cost control, and identifying revenue growth strategies.
- Combine solid leadership and team-building talents to motivate, manage, empower and supervise highly productive personnel from small start-ups to Fortune 100 companies.
- Excel in consultative sales, market penetration, channel development, and orchestrating full-scope sales operations for broad-based industries such as distribution, service, marketing and staffing.
President / Owner, MD Technical Resources Inc., Glenview, IL, 2001 to Present
Branch Manager / Sales Director, Integrated Partnership/Directfit, Chicago, IL, 1999 to 2001
Sales Manager & Senior Account Manager, Selectech/DPRC, Chicago, IL, 1994 to 1999
President, Mak Co., Wilmette, IL, 1994 to 2003
Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Winnetka, IL, 1992 to 1994
- Established, launched and operated three start-up companies consisting of an ERP/CRM SaaS software company, a medical staffing company, and a real estate firm.
- Leveraged exemplary business acumen to define and implement full spectrum of operating policies and procedures spanning sales, customer service, recruiting/hiring, accounting, payroll, support, consulting and marketing.
- Applied dynamic leadership talents to hire, motivate and manage multidisciplinary staff base of 35+.
- Analyzed and resourcefully overhauled ERP/CRM process for 100+ clients to streamline, expedite and automate business functions.
- Increased profitability and productivity for clients by clarifying KPIs (key performance indicators) and key metrics for company management personnel.
- Successfully grew branch revenue from producing $3M to $5M during change in business direction.
- Handpicked to chair national marketing steering committee team representing VARs nationwide.
- Championed efforts to boost branch revenues from $9.6M to $12M.
- Earned President s Club status over seven times for personal, team and branch sales achievements.
- Ranked among top five NetSuite VARs in the country and #1 in the Midwest.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business / Psychology & Sociology C University of Arizona, 1992
Completed extensive sales training, courses, seminars, etc. (i.e. Samurai Business System; Fast Start; Selling Dynamics, and more)
Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking a results-focused, solutions-oriented Senior-level Sales Management Executive to support your company in maximizing performance? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your team. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a substantial background in managing start-ups, exemplary expertise in directing business development initiatives, and an excellent blend of talents in market analysis, sales management, team-building, and capturing aggressive revenue and profit targets. To complement these qualifications, I offer first-rate forecasting, research, planning, and prioritization skills which are vital to driving sales growth.
As a member of your leadership team, I will consistently exhibit dedication to playing a large role in achieving and surpassing goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and prospective needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Interviewer s Name
It was a pleasure (speaking with you/meeting with you) on [insert date here]. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time you spent with me, as well as to express my appreciation for the information you offered. I am still very interested in the [insert name of position] position, and I am convinced that it is the right job for me. I feel my background and qualifications prepare me well for the responsibilities we discussed.
The position as you described it to me would combine my strong skills in [insert two skills or qualities here]. This would allow me to make the same valuable contribution to your organization as I ve made to my past employers a win-win proposition for both of us.
(Choose one of the two paragraphs below, depending on whether or not you have, or have not yet, interviewed with the person)
(I am eager to meet with you in person to further discuss my background and qualifications. Please feel free to contact me at the above phone number so we can continue the discussion we began over the telephone.)
(Again, thank you for considering my qualifications. I enjoyed our talk, and am available at any time to provide you with any more information you may need. I look forward to hearing your decision.)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!