yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
results-driven manager eager to contribute expertise in operations, team building, customer service, and fiscal administration toward actively supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 15 years of solid and progressive administrative experience, including expertise within employee development, office management and customer service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- excel in building, developing, and leading top-performing, results-oriented cross-functional teams.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and diplomatic management skills.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- successfully led store to over $1.3m revenue in 2007; resulting in a promotion to the top store in the region and an invitation to regional manager position.
store manager helzberg diamonds 1998-current
sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and hr to report management, payroll/accounting and supporting all company initiatives.
successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as new employee training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring
applied dynamic communication and relationship building skills toward consistently ranking as top performing sales associate.
lan/wan administrator thyssen, inc. 1999-2002
responsible for the implementation, configuration and maintenance of wide area network for 56 sites.
successfully managed the timely and efficient company migration to windows 2000 all sites while ensuring compliance with microsoft licensing procedures.
effectively provided first level help desk support for troubleshooting network, hardware, mainframe, as400 systems.
executive assistant to cio
efficiently managed a broad range of administrative functions, including schedule maintenance, travel arrangements, meeting coordination and database updates.
actively collaborated in monthly leader group meetings in support of company vision and mission.
responsible for the creation and maintenance of logical filing system.
executive assistant to ceo compuware corporation 1996-1998
successfully supported various executives, vp s, branch managers, directors, account managers, ceo by developing new business proposals, drafting reports and coordinating executive events.
office manager/administrative assistant hammes company 1995-1996
effectively managed all administrative duties, including office organization, it support and training of all administrative staff.
~ additional key experience ~
medical assistant/secretary ▪ property management/real estate
legal secretary ▪ administrative/executive assistant
bachelor of business administration in management davenport university 1999
licensed realtor michigan & hawaii 2002
microsoft certified professional installing, configuring & administering windows professional 2002
100 + hours certification new horizons 1995-1996
dca diamond certified, 2003 ▪ dca gemstone certified 2008 ▪ gia, jewelry essentials
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!