Results-driven Senior Lending Executive eager to contribute operations, sales, and staff leadership proficiencies toward supporting the employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Offering 15+ years of cross-functional experience in both directing mortgage loan operations and sales production with adeptness throughout the complete loan life cycle. Diligently and continually analyze business operations to maximize competitive positioning, identify opportunities for revenue growth, optimize sustainability, and achieve exemplary levels of customer satisfaction. Outstanding blend of strategic thinking, problem solving, communication, public speaking, and interpersonal skills. Technically-astute and incisive with advanced knowledge and awareness of lending rules, regulations, and products.
Closed $75M to $100M in retail loans each year for Residential Pacific Mortgage, achieving a pull through rate of 81%.
Instrumental in launching Government Loan Center for Residential Pacific Mortgage and facilitating test cases to obtain Full Eagle lender approval classification.
Successfully closed over $20M in personal production each year during with Vitek.
Championed efforts to secure over $100M annually on four occasions for FFMC.
Led Western Residential Lending in closed loan production four different months, and ranked as #2 producing agent out of 120 peers.
Grew public interest and subsequent revenues by introducing concept of pre-approved mortgages statewide for Union Bank.
Metro Gold Mortgage, Fair Oaks, CA, 2008 to Present
Senior Loan Officer
Originate and process loans for RE/MAX Gold, the #1 RE/MAX company statewide.
Cultivate, nurture and maintain effective business relationships with real estate agents spanning two offices comprised of approximately 150 agents.
Established and oversee joint venture with Folsom Investment Group for purchase and resale of 20+ residential foreclosure properties per month.
Residential Pacific Mortgage, Roseville, CA, 2003 to 2008
Vice President / Branch Owner
Spearheaded daily branch operations with full accountability for all phases of origination and loan processing.
Applied dynamic leadership talents toward directing, motivating, mentoring and managing personnel base of up to 20, and administering training to sales and operations staff at several branches.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Educated, empowered and trained 500+ loan agents throughout California to process FHA loans while supervising centralized processing unit for all government loans.
Vitek Mortgage Group, Roseville, CA, 2000 to 2003
Branch Operations Manager / AVP
- Brought on board based on outstanding industry expertise and leadership talents to drive new business growth and streamline branch operations.
- Proactively assisted in implementing in-house FHA loans to increase revenues for Vitek.
Future Financial Mortgage Corporation (FFMC), Citrus Heights, CA, 1991 to 2000
Owner / President
- Launched and skillfully operated successful mortgage brokerage company, quickly earning recognition and accreditation as an approved FHA Correspondent and Authorized Agent for Veteran s Administration.
- Fostered profitable correspondent relationships with Plaza Savings, Ohio Savings Bank and Commerce Security Bank.
- Served as FFMC s underwriter of record and tasked with obtaining secondary investors and establishing lines of credit.
- Blended By Referral Only specialized approach with state-of-the-art technology to optimize competitive positioning.
Senior Loan Officer, Western Residential Lending, Sacramento, CA
Loan Representative, Union Bank, Sacramento, CA
Branch Manager / Senior Loan Officer, GMAC Mortgage Corp., Anchorage, Alaska
Southern Oregon State College:
Bachelor of Science, Criminology ~ Bachelor of Science, Political Science
Registered Instructor, State of California, Department of Real Estate
Underwriting courses and seminars (ongoing)
Member, National Association of Professional Mortgage Women
- National VP for Western Region; former Member of National Board of Directors
United States Marine Corps., Quantico, Virginia
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!