analytical and skilled professional with solid and transferrable skills that would greatly assist any organization. provider of excellent service including active listening, analysis, empathy, problem identification, and resolution. skilled in supporting professionals with demonstrated excellence in administrative functions. dynamic organizational skills; expertly handle multiple concerns with minimal error and consistent accuracy including travel arrangements, event scheduling, and file management. prominent relationship builder, able to magnify the benefit of mutual relationships with professionals within a multi-level organization. qualified leader quickly promoted through progressive career because of strong ability to produce results individual and as part of a team. technical competencies include microsoft office suite (excel, word, access, powerpoint, outlook, project); macintosh (entourage, os system), sage abra hr software, predictive index, lotus notes, frontpage, goldmine, edge, quickbooks, and adobe (photoshop, illustrator).
human resource manager, 2006 to 2008
auda advisor associates, llc ($5b multi-strategy private equity / hedge fund), new york city, ny
performed difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
coordinated activities related to employee benefits (401k, health, dental, fsas), compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
conducted exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
identified staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
advised internal and overseas units on how to allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel and vacancy.
- key participant in a $5mm build out for the newly launched new york city headquarters office.
- directed the success of 3 office assistants and completed the multiple tasks associated with several key positions (i.e., compliance / legal manager, senior vice president pe finance, cash analyst, client services associate - private equity senior marketing associate -associate for hedge fund team
- customized the innovative employee self service/interactive hrms system.
creative resources associate, 2003 to 2006
lancaster cosmetics international (previously unilever cosmetics), new york city, ny
built solid relationships with global and trade marketing, european affiliates, licensors, photographers, graphic artist, and comp-houses; executives, senior management, and celebrity clientele.
conducted research, compiled data, and prepared documentation for consideration and presentation by executives including research for fragrance briefs and securing graphics for press kits and product launches.
reviewed operating practices and procedures to determine need for improvements in areas such as workflow and standard operating procedures.
interpreted administrative and operating policies and procedures for other staff needing clarification.
- provided high-level administrative support to the vice presidents such as, conducting banking transactions, purchasing/shipping gifts, processing payments/club memberships, renewing subscriptions, and coordinating family vacation schedules.
- oversaw the success of 2 art directors, 12 graphic designers, and the production departments located in new york and new jersey.
- supported the hr department by verifying the accuracy and up-to-date status of personnel files.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
business office manager executive coordinator, 2000 to 2003
mobileq inc. (mobile enterprise application provider), new york city, ny
support the president in a variety of tasks and errands including selecting venues, sending invitations, organizing events, banking transactions, appointment scheduling, purchasing gifts, and subscription renewals.
handled private portfolio presentations for client meetings.
spearheaded organization of board of directors agenda and us/canada office meetings.
- held accountable for safety and reasonable use of it equipment, mobile phones, and pdas by personnel.
- managed travel/accommodation arrangements for us and canadian employees including corporate apartment use.
- led relocation of headquarters offices on 2 occasions.
- assessed accuracy of invoices and cost center accounts prior to processing.
administrative manager, 1999 to 2000
us medical network, new york city, ny
supported the president and board of directors with various personal and business errands.
refined sops and directed marketing campaigns.
utilized writing abilities to draft and edit correspondence, presentations, pitch books, meeting/marketing materials, and working group lists.
- assisted the president with build out of organization.
- led administrative staff in ap/ar and corporate account set-up, contracts, purchasing office supplies/furniture.
- ensured equipment access for new hires.
****additional experience as executive assistant to senior vice president, planning mio / mis for fmg (division of federated department stores) in new york city, ny****
bachelor of science in economics, 1993
university of maryland, college park, md
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!