~ Eager to support ACOTA program as an Adjunct Instructor where a significant medical background, outstanding leadership talents, and exemplary instructional experience will provide immediate and positive results. ~
Excel in delivering medical instruction to all-size groups of adult learners including law enforcement and government personnel.
Possess instructor credentials for BLS and PHTLS (Prehospital Trauma Life Support).
Substantial experience in teaching internationally across four continents and to audiences of diverse multicultural backgrounds.
Sharp blend of communication, planning, organizational, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
Superior time management and prioritization skills; able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
Adept at cultivating, nurturing and maintaining strong and cohesive relationships with team members to optimize cooperation and delivery of care to patients.
Lake Effect Consulting, Watertown, New York, 2006 to Present
Vice-President of Education
- Spearhead daily operations for medical and rescue education consulting firm specializing in customized training and education programs.
- Proficiently develop and administer Tactical/Combat Medical Training for military and law enforcement agencies.
- Create and supervise delivery of Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness Medicine courses for outdoor and rescue professionals.
Wilderness Medical Associates, Scarborough, Maine, 1997 to Present
- Apply strong presentation skills to deliver comprehensive adult education courses in Wilderness Medicine and Rescue ranging from two to 30 days in length.
- Adeptly teach multicultural and indigenous groups in English as a Second Language as well as through an interpreter.
- Relied upon as a mentor to new Assistant Instructors and respected for expertise in aligning instructional strategies and techniques with individualized needs of learners.
- Serve as committee member of 8 senior instructors assisting company owner with curriculum development, new employee orientation, quality control, and continuous improvement.
- Completed 1,000+ teaching days throughout eight countries on four continents.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
North Country EMS Program Agency, Canton, New York, 2001 to 2003
- Brought on board to direct grant-funded, not-for-profit EMS system serving three counties, with full accountability for protocol development and maintaining Continuing Medical Education status of all ALS providers.
- Proactively supported Regional Emergency Medical Services (REMSCO) and Regional Emergency Medical Advisory (REMAC), and organized monthly training.
Northern Oswego County Ambulance, Inc., Pulaski, New York, 1997 to 2001
Director of Operations / Consultant
- Navigated daily clinical operations for not-for-profit Advanced Life Support agency, consistently steering strict compliance with government rules and regulations.
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward supervising, motivating and managing 15 employees and 60 volunteer staff.
- Demonstrated proficiency as field provider with accountability for scene management, patient care, and transportation.
North Country Helicopter/EVAC, Alexandria Bay, NY, 1996 to 1997
Paramedic Flight Coordinator
- Adhered to FAA and NYS Department of Health EMS regulations and guidelines in assembling and administering pre-operational flight program, and actively served as air-crew member.
General Manager / Director of Operations / Staff Medic, Guilfoyle Ambulance Service, Inc., Watertown, NY
Adjunct Faculty, Saint Lawrence University Outdoor Program, Canton, NY
Adjunct Faculty, Johnson State College, Environmental & Health Science Department, Johnson, VT
Certified Paramedic, Deaconess Medical Center, Billings, Montana
A-EMT Paramedic, NYS Department of Health
Managing Emergency Medical Services Certificate, UMBC/R Adam Cowley Shock Trauma Center, Baltimore, Maryland
Certified NAEMT (National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians) PHTLS Basic/Advanced Instructor
American Heart Association:
- Basic Life Support Instructor
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider
Certified Wilderness Medical Associates Instructor
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!