Master s In Criminal Justice Candidate seeking opportunity in law enforcement where an excellent academic background and significant technical expertise can be blended to optimize community safety and security.
Considerable knowledge of community law enforcement, corrections, criminology and police administration.
Outstanding multi-tasking abilities; effectively balance competing demands.
Reputation for integrity, decisiveness, sound judgment, and team-building capabilities.
7+ years of customer service experience with specialized talents in problem solving.
Sharp blend of communication, human relations, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
Extremely versatile and able to quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, software and environments.
Active Member of American Criminal Justice Association.
Substantial experience in technology installations, conversions, updates, back-ups, and repairs; excel in analyzing and optimizing system performance.
M.S. in Criminal Justice (in progress), Kaplan University Online, (presently attending)
Honor Society for Criminal Justice - Alpha Phi Sigma
B.S. in Operations Management, Remington College, Memphis, TN
A.A.S. in Electronics Engineering, Southeast College, Memphis, TN
CompTIA A+ Certification
Technicolor, Memphis, TN, 2009 (contract)
Desktop Support Analyst
- Efficiently provided technical support to callers with a focus on ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Installed, configured, and maintained desktops, printers and Windows mobile handheld devices.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
SunTrust Bank, Orlando, FL, 2007 to 2008 (contract)
Desktop Support Specialist
- Relied upon extensive technical acumen to support customers and employees through password resets, profile building, software/hardware installations, and management of desktops, laptops, printers, operating systems, PDAs and software.
- Set up and configured network color printer and new desktops, transferred data via Dell migration tool, and diligently oversaw Triple Pass Data Wipes on all systems.
- Created, modified, and deleted user LAN accounts and access control lists.
Trugreen, Memphis, TN, 2004 to 2007 (contract)
Level II Technical Analyst
Applied significant problem solving abilities toward expertly supporting payroll and reporting applications, email accounts, and Cisco networking components.
Performed domain administration via Active Directory and User Management.
Logged support calls with Remedy software and reset AS/400, JDE, and network passwords as needed.
Trained, mentored, supervised and coached incoming analysts.
Harrah's Entertainment, Memphis, TN, 2002 to 2004 (contract)
Support Specialist II
- Combined strong listening, interpersonal and communication skills toward delivering exceptional support for Windows, midrange, and AS/400 systems.
- Reset network and AS/400 password and user IDs as needed and participated in Cisco VPN software implementation.
- Monitored and reported WAN and casino branch outages.
Prior background includes role as Information Systems Specialist
for R & R Uniforms, Memphis, TN, 1998 to 2002.
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a law enforcement capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a Master s Degree in Criminal Justice in progress, exemplary interpersonal relations experience, and the flexibility to expertly handle competing priorities with an unwavering commitment to efficiency and customer satisfaction. To complement these qualifications, I offer solid technical, organizational, multi-tasking, report-writing, and prioritization skills.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated and solutions-driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior resourcefulness, flexibility, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of company>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!