Results-focused Senior Management Executive eager to contribute exceptional operations leadership expertise toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance.
- Proficiency in P&L management, strategic planning, workflow integration, procurement, business development, and implementing performance metrics to achieve measurable improvements.
Multiple achievements in leveraging technology and automation to accelerate workflow, reduce expenses, minimize waste, and streamline workflow.
Adept at performing financial analysis to effectively support short-term and long-range strategic plans and operating budgets.
Proven success in driving cost-effective and quality-focused business operations for Fortune 500 companies.
Extensive experience in training, coaching, empowering, directing and supervising up to 150 employees;
Strong reputation for integrity, resourcefulness, and considerable technical acumen.
Computer Sciences Corporation, Nashville, TN, 2005 to Present
Senior Client Services Manager
- Successfully administer complete spectrum of client services inclusive of acquisition, relationship management, and retention.
- Demonstrate excellent financial aptitude in analyzing, developing and administering budgets, monitoring cost control, and evaluating strategies to reduce expenses.
- Effectively manage comprehensive client and business records and steer workflow integration to expedite daily department activities.
- Respond to RFPs, negotiate and determine contract pricing, and oversee due diligence.
- Proficiently coordinate life BPO disaster recovery and business continuity efforts.
Valley Forge Life Insurance Company, Nashville, TN, 2004 to 2005
Director of Life Operations
- Managed full-scope office and imaging operations with a constant eye on researching methods of reducing costs, decreasing waste, and heightening efficiency.
- Spearheaded procurement while consistently remaining within strict budget parameters.
- Evaluated, selected and managed vendors based on reliability, cost and quality.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
CNA Life Insurance Company, Nashville, TN, 1994 to 2004
General Manager, Life Operations
- Directed broad range of department operations with an emphasis on fostering, nurturing and maintaining cooperative relationships with clients and agencies, vital to continuous business development and growth.
- Contributed exemplary skills in risk management toward overseeing facility maintenance and security.
- Underwrote life insurance policies; certified in MIB and Risk Assessment.
Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major in Finance & Risk Management; Minor in Economics
Dunn & Bradstreet Courses for Behavioral Management
John Maxwell on Leadership: Courses for Leaders of Tomorrow
Booke Seminars: Accounting and Financial Reporting
Pitney Bowes Mail Management Seminar
AMA Time Management
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!