yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
seeking opportunity as vp of it global business service delivery. eager to contribute dedication, longevity, and commitment as evidenced by 22-year career with marriott international. excels in relationship-building, prioritizing, problem solving and creative thinking. possesses extensive management experience c steadily advanced throughout progressively responsible positions. outstanding project management experience coupled with organizational skills with attention to details. proven talents in assembling, developing, coaching, positioning and leading personnel to display performance excellence. advanced knowledge of marriott international and marriott vacation club international systems environment, governance model, and key policies and procedures. polished business acumen, exudes self-confidence, and clearly communicates goals, interests, and positions during discussions.
marriott vacation club international (mvci) division, florida 1993 to present
marriott hotels resorts and suites division, florida 1986 to 1993
vp, customer administration & financial services (2004 to present)
- strategically steer customer service for mvci mortgage bank including contract processing of $2b in sales.
- administer $1.5b loan portfolio and spearhead billing of $500m+ in annual maintenance fees globally.
- exhibited outstanding initiative as co-developer of women s leadership forum aimed at elevating gender diversity awareness within mvci.
vp, service fulfillment (2001 to 2004)
- effectively navigated customer experience from timeshare purchase through ongoing service activities; consistently illustrated exemplary strategic planning, team-building, and change management skills.
- directed team in establishing and launching european corporate office and call center in cork, ireland.
director, brand management (1999 to 2001)
- supervised, motivated and managed team in establishing mvci brand standards, conducting research for timeshare brand, and orchestrating efforts to optimize brand awareness.
general manager c marriott s cypress harbour resort (1998 to 1999)
- directed daily business operations for 510 2-bedroom villa property including condominium owner association board of director relations.
director, finance & accounting for operations and service c marriott vacation club international (1996 to 1998)
- nominated for j.w. marriott award of excellence based on exceptional performance and results.
- co-led 1998 leadership conference for mvci, exhibiting strong presentation and communication skills.
- managed all accounting functions inclusive of audits, insurance, receivables, reconciliations, and reporting for rentals, owner services, and facilities.
b.s. degree in accounting, fischer school of accounting, university of florida, gainesville, florida
executive committee member & secretary, lakeland economic development council
investment committee member, lakeland area chamber of commerce
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!