yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive executive-level support experience, including expertise within logistical support, financial management and customer service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of company objectives.
- actively maintain ts/ssbi clearance.
business service analyst electronic data services 2007-present
- responsible for obligating travel funds on behalf of company, from processing travel request and reserving appropriate funds to filing obligation requests and handling excess funds from cancelled trips.
- actively audit, analyze and rectify financial database discrepancies utilizing integrated management financial system to certify funds using correct budget line item identifiers.
- successfully process travel voucher claims, verifying accuracy of all claims and ensuring all reimbursements are in compliance with company regulations.
- effectively provide individualized customer service to both military and civilian personnel.
conference support assistant boeing service company 2004-2007
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of event planning operations, from site scheduling, conference organization and agency events/ceremonies to anticipating technical support needs, preparing room layout and client services.
- managed a broad range of scheduling operations, including booking for 20 conference rooms, evaluating space requirements and equipment capabilities.
- effectively handled all customer catering needs, from large conferences to closed vip meetings.
- utilize microsoft excel in the design, purchasing and invoicing $30k catering budget for tech forum.
logistics associate boeing service company 2002-2004
- serving as material supplier, handled all supply requisitions, stocking of office supplies and inventory control.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
microsoft excel 2003 core training 2008
microsoft excel 2003 advanced training 2008
workplace harassment training 2008
security awareness training 2008
code of business conduct training 2008
doing business with the federal government course 2008
data protection for us government region employees training 2008
microsoft excel 2007 core training 2008
key to security and privacy training 2007
privacy and data protection training 2007
export control training 2007
combating bribery training 2007
customer service training - from the voice of the customer 2006
culture of excellence training 2005
mistake free grammar & proofreading 2005
essentials of communication 2004
strengthening your people skills in the workplace 2004
forklift training 2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!