yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile manager eager to contribute comprehensive warehouse operations background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- quality-driven warehouse manager noted for championing significant process and performance improvements in inventory control, shipping/receiving operations and traffic logistics.
- valuable executive contributions include cost savings, personnel training, time management, and problem solving.
- core team member and driver for bottom-line cost containment and safety improvements.
- consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to boost bottom-line profitability.
- effectively trained warehouse personnel in safely operating forklifts, rough terrain forklifts, vna trucks, order selectors, and all electric trucks.
operations supervisor vintage parts inc. 2008-2010
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from inventory control and designing warehouse infrastructure to processing payroll and updating iso in-house procedures.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 25-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as enforcing discipline, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
corporate traffic coordinator vintage parts inc. 2008-2010
- successfully negotiated cost-effective corporate tariffs and small package pricing on behalf of company; implemented new corporate small package pricing resulting in $65,000 in savings each month.
customer returns supervisor vintage parts inc. 2008-2010
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented returns environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
material handling equipment trainer vintage parts inc. 2005-2010
- skillfully trained all company personnel on safe operational procedures for handling forklifts, rough terrain forklifts, vna trucks, order selectors, and all electric trucks.
hazardous materials trainer vintage parts inc. 2005-2010
- capably drafted company-wide safety plan, while also training personnel on hazardous material procedures.
shipping/picking supervisor vintage parts inc. 2001-2008
- proficiently managed all aspects of personnel development, including warehouse training, personnel reviews, updating personnel files, processing payroll, hiring, and terminations.
telecommunications technician link communications 2000-2001
- oversaw all aspects of installation and troubleshooting of home automation systems, ensuring client satisfaction.
shipping/receiving clerk/lead person walgreen s distribution center 1988-2000
- responsible for receiving, tracking, loading, and shipping products, ensuring maximum efficiency.
owner m&m services 1995-2002
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
material handling course yale train the trainer 2010
hazardous material certified ups/fedex 2010
principles of management certificate institute of management 2002
business management courses uw stevens point 1984
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!