Master s Candidate eager to contribute significant financial acumen toward
supporting a dynamic company in optimizing accounting operations.
Well-versed in proprietary accounting programs, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Office Suite, Oasis, and SCO UNIX.
Considerable strengths in accounts payable and receivable (A/P and A/R), general ledger, trial balance, taxes, profit & loss statements, reconciliations, journal entries, and balance sheets.
Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to confidentiality, integrity, and accuracy.
Outstanding analytical, documentation, prioritization, vendor relations, and research skills.
Versatile and resourceful; quickly master new roles, responsibilities, software and environments.
Effectively collaborate with team members to meet or exceed expectations; excellent ability to cultivate cohesive working relationships with all levels and departments of an organization.
Consistently exhibit superior interpersonal, negotiation, communication and presentation skills to fortify customer satisfaction and retention; fluent in English and Farsi (Persian).
Master of Science Degree, Accounting & Taxation (in progress)
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, NJ
Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ, 2004
Woven Floors, Mendham, NJ, 2004 to Present
Co-Owner & Accounting Manager
- Spearhead daily business operations inclusive of sales, marketing/advertising, financial management, purchasing, and vendor relations; skillfully negotiate contracts to optimize pricing and delivery schedules.
- Oversee accounting functions and submit all required documentation to CPA for filing.
- Boosted overall productivity by researching, evaluating and implementing computer software.
- Cultivate and maintain solid customer relationships vital to maximizing loyalty and referral business.
Nazmiyal & Sons, Morristown, NJ, 1991 to 2004
Business & Accounting Manager
- Applied outstanding leadership talents toward directing full-scope business operations spanning sales, marketing, accounting, purchasing, and IT operations.
- Proactively automated accounting operations by researching and implementing financial software.
- Hired, trained, coached, motivated and managed sales representatives, consistently emphasizing team cohesiveness and customer service excellence.
- Established and maintained highly effective vendor relationships critical to ensuring cost control.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!