Seasoned Accountant/Controller eager to contribute extensive background toward supporting the employer in optimizing financial performance.
Solid experience in public and corporate accounting specializing in construction, wholesale/retail sales, manufacturing, and non-profit entities.
Proven critical thinking and prioritization skills; able to balance and coordinate multiple clients and projects concurrently.
Adept at full-scope accounting including general ledger, reconciliations, journal entries, A/P, A/R, financial reporting, analysis and statements, and tax return preparation.
Reliably ensure complete, accurate, and timely reporting of financial information in accordance with GAAP and other regulatory agencies/requirements.
Constantly seek to simplify and accelerate daily workflow, enhance accuracy, and simplify business procedures and procedures.
Excel in conducting audit, review, compilation and income tax preparation for corporations, partnerships and individuals.
Cultivate, nurture and maintain collaborative and cohesive working relationships with all levels of an organization.
Healthcare Practice Consultants, LLC, 2008 to Present
- Effectively provide consulting, accounting and tax services primarily to health and dental professionals, exhibiting outstanding talents in preparing corporate, partnership and individual income tax returns, conducting financial statement analysis, and providing QuickBooks support.
- Analyze, order, customize and maintain all tax software applications.
R.J. Thieneman Realty Group, LLC, 2006 to 2008
- Designed, tested, evaluated, and implemented accounting policies, controls and procedures applicable to 20+ entities such as residential and commercial development companies, construction firms, and property management organizations.
- Leveraged significant financial acumen to perform budgeting and forecasting, facilitate month-end close, and prepare monthly/quarterly financial statements.
- Proactively partnered with senior management to clarify short and long-term goals and continually evaluate progress.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ---- Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Weinberg, O Koon & Browning, PSC / Moore Stephens Potter, LLP, 1994 to 2008
Manager / Senior Accountant (CPA)
- Proficiently prepared and analyzed financial statements, conducted audits (with Moore Stephens Potter, LLP), prepared corporate, partnership and individual tax returns, and steered compliance with accordance with GAAP.
- Participated in handling payroll, sales and property tax returns.
- As Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, assisted clients via software installation, set-up, training, and troubleshooting.
Federal Aviation Administration, 1981 to 2007
Air Traffic Controller/Supervisor
- Administered safe and efficient routing of aircraft as Certified Controller, subsequently earning promotion to supervisor based on exceptional performance, dedication, and loyalty.
- Oversaw staffing, training/certification of new hires, scheduling and motivation in management capacity.
Prior background includes role as Internal Auditor with Mocar Oil Company.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of West Florida, Pensacola, Florida
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Microsoft Word and Excel QuickBooks
Accountant s Trial Balance Creative Solutions Accounting Suite
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a seasoned background in performing a wide range of financial management and accounting operations, exemplary expertise in controlling and reducing company expenses, and outstanding capabilities in streamlining and enhancing internal control processes. My seasoned corporate and public accounting expertise would enable me to seamlessly transition into your company and garner immediate results. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished organizational, analytical, strategic planning, forecasting, and technical skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of company>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!