yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
driven professional seeking a challenging position where expertise in project management, business analysis, and operational consultation will prove instrumental to company success.
recent mba graduate offering solid and progressive managerial experience, including expertise within finance, banking, and client services capacities. in depth expertise in integrating an excellent record for academic discipline in auditing and knowledge of finance within a professional environment. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. offer theoretical and applied knowledge in:
financial accounting international finance
money and banking investments
business finance financial transactions
money-handling business administration
critical analysis customer service
pc, microsoft windows 95 / 98 / xp, internet explorer 6.0.
microsoft office suite: excel, word, access, visual banker.
customer service specialist millennium state bank 2007-2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from the examination of banking transactions for fraudulent activity to the submission of compliance reports and client relations.
- successfully assisted auditor in the compliance of new account documentation and various financial logs.
senior personal banker iii first convenience bank 2006-2007
- consistently ensured adherence to all rules and regulations regarding bank transactions; awarded district employee of month for excellent performance.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 8-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- proficiently contributed a third of the production of branch s goal on account generation.
teller washington mutual 2001-2006
- managed broad scope of accounting/finance activities including receiving checks and cash for deposits, account verification, and check endorsement verification.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- responsible for basic accounting duties, including balancing of currency, coins, and checks in cash drawer at shift end.
- successfully supervised junior teller and new employee training, mentoring, and development.
university of houston houston, tx
master s of business administration 2008
bachelor s of business administration in finance 2005
cpa evening program graduate 2009
member texas society of certified public accountants
bank manager-in-training woodforest national 2007
commercial lending training washington mutual
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!