yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive management background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- dedicated manager offering over 5 years of solid and progressive experience in business management, personnel development, and customer service.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
branch manager/senior branch account executive citifinancial, inc. 2008-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from loan underwriting, application processing and daily reporting to handling collections and loan closings.
- successfully steered banking product and service sales to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client accounts.
manager kimko, inc./mc donald's 2005-2008
- serving as manager-in-charge, effectively oversaw cash handling, employee scheduling, administrative operations, and customer service.
- facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
crew trainer/assistant manager kimko, inc./mc donald's 2005
- oversaw all business and customer service operations, from grill and assembly line, to drive-thru window and cashier stations.
- effectively trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as ensuring procedural compliance, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
serve safe certified
basic shift management certified
advanced shift management certified
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!