versatile, perceptive, and achievement-driven sales professional with 10+ years of experience in the highly competitive retail and automobile sales sector. long-respected for advanced knowledge in building clientele. proven abilities in employee management, business development, product launches client acquisition and account management. outstanding blend of expertise in leadership, communication, creative problem solving, and driving product launches to meet strict timelines. excel at building relationships with clients and staff, fusing resources, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs and initiatives.
sales management / business development / strategic planning
relationship management / sales leadership / product knowledge & expertise
product launches / market penetration / team building & motivation
general manager, grand valley auto sales 09/ 2005 c 12/2008
- progressed from sales, buyer, f&i, general sales manager to general manager in 3 years.
- took a small car inventory of 40 cars during first year organization was open and still produced 15 to 20 sales per month.
- key participant in entity producing 1100 units annually and $700,000 in monthly revenue.
- continued to contribute to success and production of 1200 units even in a volatile market.
exhibited proficiency in translating individual needs into responsive, concrete solutions; offers solid track record based on professionalism, tenacity, thoroughness, and dedication.
defined business development through strategic alliances that yielded significant growth in revenue for a dealership that sells 100+ units monthly with 30+ employees.
drastically increased bottom line by monitoring fundamental industry and corporate developments.
communicated technical information easily and concisely utilizing tact and professionalism to appropriately dispel issues that would otherwise negatively impact productivity.
sales manager, cowboy corral kia 11/2002 c 09/2005
- advanced from sales, to f&i, to sales manager in under a year.
- secured consistent levels of referred and repeat business from a vast customer base through successful relationship and account management, networking, consultative sales and communication.
- devised and implemented business development strategies that identified target markets and business opportunities and established tactical goals that complied with overall corporate objectives.
general manager, circuit city stores, inc 11/1992 c 11/2002
- climbed from commissioned sales, to sales manager, to general manager in 5 years.
- oversaw growth and productivity of a unit with $16mm in revenue and 10% each year.
- achieved #1 ranking on the west coast within my department.
- demonstrated exemplary sales attributes in directing business development efforts within territory, developing, and implementing quarterly and annual strategic plans that built a lucrative unit.
- monitored competitor performance and created and implemented successful sales initiatives and promotional campaigns that generated increased levels of sales and revenue growth.
- leveraged proven sales management abilities to drive business generation programs by promoting various brands.
<city, state zip>
<dear mr. / ms. name>:
i firmly believe i would be a great asset to <<organization>> as a << position>>. my familiarity with effective methods of producing results in excess of established quotas, consistent recognition as a top producer , and the receipt of multiple promotions give great reason to hire me. these reasons, combined with an undeniable ability to build strong relationships with other professional, lead me to believe that i would contribute significantly to your team.
as a sales representative, sales manager, and general manager, i undoubtedly became aware of the importance of an effective sales approach and how it directly relates to an increase in sales revenue. my firsthand sales experience offers a two-fold purpose. first, my understanding of the importance of listening to customers wants and needs which results in selection of merchandise that completely meets the customers expectations. additionally, as a general manager, i am able to empathize with the struggles of sales personnel and how it can be difficult to satisfy clients or to approach sales opportunities with the utmost confidence.
my ability to persuade clients and explain the benefits of your products and lead staff in doing the same should remain key in your decision to hire me. additionally, my career history demonstrates that my unyielding loyalty is rare amongst most employees. furthermore, i continue to enhance my skills with professional development to remain a valuable resource. i have confidence that i would have no difficulty marketing your products and persuading prospective clients to regularly purchase such products.
in closing, i welcome more discussion about how i can help meet your existing goals and objectives. until then, should you have any additional questions, please contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!