results-oriented administrative professional with experience as assistant to director of university center for instructional development & distance education programs and operations. ~ excel in interfacing with and assisting faculty, students and staff; includes experience in delivering training and support in blackboard web-based computer program ~ dynamic communication, presentation, liaising, negotiation, and relationship building skills; solid background in customer service. ~ effectively train, develop and lead high-performance teams. ~ sharp strategic planning, prioritization, project/workflow management, and organization skills crucial to boosting efficiency and productivity. ~ proficient in ms office, outlook, powerpoint, and html ~
faculty/staff/student services / program administration / project management / administration
teambuilding & leadership / training & development / supervision / fiscal management
management assistant, enterprise holdings, pittsburgh, pa and los angeles, ca, 2008 c present
- steer broad-scope areas of business operations specializing in the rental and sale of heavy equipment.
- manage human resources, from training and scheduling to job assignments and supervision.
- review financial statements, sales reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
front desk agent, westin hotel & convention center, pittsburgh, pa, 2007 c 2008
- ensured delivery of quality guest services in efficiently facilitating reservations, registrations and room assignments as well as responding to inquiries and troubleshooting issues.
- maintained accounts, including posting charges, presenting statements and collecting receivables.
assistant to director of c.i.d.d.e.-university of pittsburgh, pa, 2006
- provided quality administrative support to director as well as faculty and students vital to efficient operations of university s center for instructional development & distance education program.
- collaborated in training staff and faculty members on web-based blackboard and provided user support.
assistant manager/key holder, kings jewelry, monroeville, pa, 2005 c 2006
- recognized as top salesperson, 2005 christmas season as well as march - may 2006.
- provided quotes, computed sales prices, totaled purchases, and processed transactions.
customer service associate, loews theatres at the waterfront, west homestead, pa, 2004 c 2005
- ensured a variety of moviegoers received a satisfactory experience in a fast-paced environment.
- spearheaded fundraising of for first step charities during a 6-month period.
customer service representative/teller, s&t bank, oakmont, pa, 2001
- proficiently managed customer transactions as well as troubleshot and resolved account issues.
- ensured accountability and accuracy in managing and balancing high-volume of cash.
- maintained customer account database and related records/documents.
customer service representative, old navy, monroeville, pa, 2000 c 2003
bachelor of arts, humanities, judaic studies and music emphasis; university of pittsburgh, pa; 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!