Competitive, award-winning and personable Sales Professional seeking opportunity
where excellent relationship-building talents will provide immediate value to a dynamic organization.
14 years of sales experience with proven expertise in territory management/growth, lead generation, cold calling, networking, negotiating, and closing. Diligently analyze industry, emerging products and services, and market activity to plan strategies, promote products, penetrate new business, and optimize competitive positioning. Dependable top producer and proficient in successfully prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing major accounts. Leverage an outgoing personality to establish immediate rapport and win new business. Prepare and deliver informative and persuasive sales presentations and proposals.
- Presented with Million Dollar Sales Award in 2009 for exceptional sales performance.
Won Million Dollar Award from Greater Houston Builders Association for generating $4.6M in 2009.
Chosen and awarded as Rookie of the Year in 2006.
Won Chairman's Challenge Regional Contest in 2006.
Selected as Regional Trip Winner in 2006 and 2007.
Ranked as finalist for Account Manager of the Year in 2001, 2002, and 2004.
Played a pivotal role in station achieving record-setting billing month in August 2004.
Rapidly earned recognition as top-billing account manager for Clear Channel Radio.
Won sales contest in 2000 and outperformed peers for generating most new business.
Successfully increased billing by 300% for KYOK-AM radio station.
Ryland Homes, Houston, Texas, 2005 to Present
- Promote and facilitate sales of new homes by fostering collaborative relationships with realtor community to increase company awareness and referrals.
- Successfully and consistently bolster performance in underselling communities.
- Oversee assigned community and proficiently manage customers from contract to closing.
- Conduct in-depth customer needs assessments to prepare and deliver effective and appropriate sales presentations.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Cox Radio, Houston, Texas, 2001 to 2005
- Performed account development and management for radio station by prospecting and cultivating relationships with businesses both locally and nationwide.
- Analyzed prospects needs and devised solutions-orientated proposals.
- Resourcefully prepared end-of-campaign recaps to demonstrate ROI to customers.
Clear Channel Radio, Houston, Texas, 1999 to 2001
- Prospected, qualified and established customer base for new station launch, proactively marketing station to local, regional and national customers.
KYOK-AM/Faith Broadcasting, Houston, Texas, 1996 to 1998
- Partnered with General Manager to introduce and promote station to prospective accounts.
- Exhibited outstanding talents in the complete sales cycle, with considerable strengths in issuing invoices and ensuring prompt payment by customers.
Bachelor of Arts, Journalism, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 1995
Bulls, Owls, Lambs and Tigers: Personality Selling
Selling in a Tough Market: Jeff Shore
Member of Sales and Marketing Council, Greater Houston Builder Association
Member, National Sales Network
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!