Dedicated Account Executive eager to contribute proven sales and client relations expertise toward
supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Excel in evaluating customer needs, establishing immediate rapport, and delivering convincing sales presentations; adept throughout the complete sales cycle.
Strong capabilities in working under pressure, meeting deadlines, and prioritizing competing demands.
Excellent experience in operations management within the REO and Loss Mitigation industry and adeptness in due diligence, portfolio valuation, and collections.
Proficiency in staffing/hiring, team-building, employee training and development, and coaching personnel to achieve goals.
Proven track record of identifying, creating and executing innovative solutions and approaches to achieve company objectives and ensure alignment with SLAs (service level agreements).
Tactful and persevering negotiator with a solid ability to resolve difficult situations with flexibility, diplomacy and creative problem solving abilities.
Adept at facilitating sales efforts in compliance with Fannie Mae policies and procedures.
FedEx, 2008 to Present
Field Account Executive
- Perform extensive prospecting to identify and quality new customers, provide top-notch service to existing client base, and negotiate contracts to successfully drive B2B sales within territory.
- Expertly manage and maintain portfolio of nine accounts with major, nationally-known companies.
- Leverage high-impact marketing programs, strong consultative selling skills, and sharp communication skills to produce an average of $60K per month.
- Persuasively explain new company offerings to increase spending by existing clientele.
Fidelity Mortgage, Shelton CT, 2007 to 2008
Examined credit applications, credit bureau information, and other supporting documentation for loan processing, underwriting, and approval.
Persuasively presented and explained loan programs and earned confidence of borrowers through exemplary customer service and adeptness in establishing rapport.
Employed outstanding cold calling expertise to consistently meet monthly sales goals.
The Clayton Group, Shelton CT, 2003 to 2007
Director of Operations (2007)
Credit Analyst Manager (2006 to 2007)
Project Lead (PCI Contractor) (2003 to 2006)
- Spearheaded daily credit risk analysis and support operations for five major clients.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership talents in motivating and managing productive team members.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Drove seamless and cohesive efforts among multiple departments to ensure support activities met strict quality and SLA criteria.
- Fostered, nurtured and maintained strong client relationships, vital to maximizing satisfaction.
- Decisively devised and implemented departmental policies and procedures to boost operational efficiency.
- Controlled and reduced expenses through proficiency in budgeting, resource management, and formulating and implementing staffing models based on accurate monthly volume forecasts.
- Effectively directed and supervised seven managers and 125 employees in three locations nationwide.
Mortgage Lenders Network, 2000 to 2003
Loss Mitigation / REO Specialist
- Exhibited keen analytical and organizational skills to efficiently administer deeds in lieu of foreclosure, short sales, and investor sales.
- Evaluated, collaboratively devised and implemented forbearance plans and account resolution strategies to delay foreclosure and enable borrowers to retain their properties.
- Closely monitored legal proceedings up to foreclosure sale and identified accounts requiring external collection intervention.
- Researched, selected and managed relationships with third-party collection agencies.
- Consistently met monthly collection goals for 30, 60, and 90+ day accounts.
Avco Financial Services, 1985 to 2000
Credit & Collections Manager
- Steered credit and collections operations for 11 offices spanning three states with full accountability for all branch collection strategies, sales, staffing, goal setting, and client satisfaction.
- Executed credit decisions and sold ancillary products such as Life, Accident & Health insurance coverage on loans.
- Hired, trained, coached, empowered and motivated employees, educated staff in FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) policies and procedures, and enforced compliance with government rules and requirements.
- Defined monthly collection goals, reported results to Regional Manager, and effectively reduced loan delinquency month over month.
- Decreased overall charge-off by implementing and monitoring solid repayment plans.
- Motivated staff to consistently attain branch collection and sales goals.
Saleslogix, SalesForce, Ceridian, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!