results-oriented professional with solid skill in architectural management, client service, and project supervision. proven capacity to handle a variety of functions necessary in leading successful architecture projects. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associates with clients, architects, engineers, and design professionals. talent to identify the strengths and weaknesses of staff members and ability to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere. demonstrated talent for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of the organization.
architecture project coordination / leadership / personnel supervision / client relations
written & verbal communication / teambuilding
site supervision / contracts & negotiation / building inspection
08/2009 c present ~ meven, inc., calgary, alberta
architecture technologist, 07/2006 c 07/2009 ~ artek, inc., calgary, alberta
architecture technologist, 03/2005 c 03/2006 ~ martin
marcotte/beinhaker architectes, montreal, quebec
architect, 07/2003 c 07/2004 ~ tennis, medellin, colombia
architect, 06/2000 c 06/2003 ~ soportica, medellin, colombia
- interact with client to determine factors affecting planning projects, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
- conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- coordinate with contractors, architects, engineers, and designers, to ensure job success.
- utilize computer-aided drafting (cad) and related software to produce design documents and direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- review and detail shop drawings for design plans; estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
- subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpet, fixtures, accessories, paint and walls.
- formulate environmental plan to be practical, esthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise.
- consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure, prepare scale drawings, and plan layout of project.
- prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time.
- integrate engineering element into unified design.
and application of the wood in architecture seminar (2003), medellin, colombia
bachelor of architecture ~ pontificia bolivariana university (1997), medellin, antioqua, colombia
- organization of neighborhoods and rural communities: housing project with funding from public and private sector (2003).
- public works department: maintenance of the municipality of road mesh: paving the most abandoned streets in medellin (2000).
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!