yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive customer service background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- motivated professional offering solid and progressive experience in customer service, administrative support and project coordination capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- technically proficient in microsoft word, excel, outlook, powerpoint, photo impact, publisher, and photo shop.
front desk agent doubletree hotel 2010-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of front desk operations, from processing registration and communication to handling high-volume phone calls and responding to guests inquires.
- actively promote sales campaigns / special offers to expand utilization of company s products and services.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
qsa rescare company 2007-2010
- actively served as certified qsa, consistently providing quality patient care and compassionate support.
- proficiently monitored changes in the patient s condition and reported any changes to the rn and physician.
- physically managing all patient daily living needs, including dressing, grooming, and personal hygiene.
- responsible for preparing meals, monitoring intake/output and conducting mental/physical exercises.
copy center associate staples superstore 2008-2009
- effectively managed a wide variety of operations, fulfilling customer copy/print orders, developing signs/banners and customer products.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
bachelors of science in biology west virginia state university present
key coursework in microbiology, scientific terminology and laboratory experimentation.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!