Dedicated and accomplishment-driven Sales Management Executive eager to contribute
exceptional key account management expertise as well as sharp team leadership abilities toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing revenue performance and market share.
Proficient at defining sales goals, training, motivating and inspiring personnel to achieve assigned targets, and conducting long-term and short-range business planning. Frequently analyze regional and national sales performance to evaluate and enhance competitive positioning and profitability. Skillfully anticipate, plan, and respond accordingly to constantly changing business priorities and industry trends. Proactively expedite marketing and merchandising projects to accomplish company s financial, sales, and operational goals.
Successfully gained nationwide distribution on Delice De France Brie at Sam s Club resulting in a 350% increase in annual volume.
Negotiated and secured distribution on Chavrie Goat Cheese, Elegante, Cr me De Brie and two Spreadable sku s in 225 Wal-Mart Super Centers.
Doubled distribution on Spinach Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato at Super Target.
Secured nationwide distribution on Chavrie Goat Cheese at Trader Joe s.
Captured sales growth of 13% for FY 2004 over prior year for Conagra Refrigerated Foods.
Propelled sales increase of 39% from FY 2001 over FY 2000 for General Mills.
Recognized for performing among top 20% of sales force as winner of General Mills Chairman s Award in 2000, 1999 and 1998.
Instrumental in launching GoGurt nationwide resulting in quickly capturing #1 spot for kids yogurt.
Recipient of 1999 Yoplait President s Award for Distinguished Performance.
Leveraged outstanding strategic thinking expertise to execute decisions which grew overall volume by 4% in FY 1998 vs. FY 1997.
Prepared and executed annual business plans for 42% of total region s business resulting in volume growth of 5% in FY 1997 over previous year and improved cereal distribution by 10%.
BC-USA, Atlanta, GA, 2004 to Present
Director of National Account Sales
As Sales Director for Costco, Sam s, Wal-Mart Super Center, Trader Joe s, and Publix accounts, actively drive product sales through promotional, merchandising, and distribution activities.
Foster, nurture and manage broker network to maximize sales goal attainment.
Orchestrated 2005 road show for Alouette Spreadable, Elegante, and Chavrie Goat in Costco s Bay Area Region.
Cultivated strong relationships with key decision-makers at Super Target to gain distribution on Cr me De Brie and Chavrie Basil/Garlic.
Replaced Costco 3-pack Deli with 2-pack Deli to generate 60% increase in annual volume.
Converted 2-pack Deli to 3-pack Deli, boosting annual volume by 30%.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Conagra Refrigerated Foods Group, Atlanta, GA, 2003 to 2004
National Account Manager
- Proficiently maintained multiple national accounts such as Costco Southeast, Northeast, Midwest and Texas, exhibiting outstanding forecasting and organizational skills to promote products and propel sales growth through innovative merchandising and distribution efforts.
- Advanced revenues through introduction of Ready Crisp Crumbled Bacon to everyday distribution in Texas.
ITW Hi-Cone, Atlanta, GA, 2002 to 2003
Regional Sales Manager
- Drove revenues throughout Southeastern region while training, motivating, coaching and directing high-performing representatives supporting Northeastern region.
- Oversaw long-term projects at bottlers for aspects such as multiple leases, developing new carriers, and resolving issues with Hi-Cone machines.
General Mills, Inc., Denver, CO; Dallas, TX; Minneapolis, MN, Atlanta, GA, 1992 to 2001
Account Executive (2000 to 2001)
- Steadily advanced through multiple promotions based on exemplary performance and results.
- Managed and maintained Costco Southeast and Midwest accounts.
Product Sales Manager (1997 to 2000)
- Played a pivotal role in establishing Yoplait and Colombo national brand strategy for new and established items through consultative leadership within marketing, sales and operations departments.
- Contributed to cost-effective management of $104M Yoplait trade budget to meet sales goals.
- Key player in driving overall volume by 16% in one year to gain yogurt category share leadership for Yoplait/Colombo.
- Steered strategy change for Colombo brand from high/low to everyday low price in majority of nation.
- Led Colombo distribution approach which increased share from 3.5 to 4.5.
- Influential in Yoplait/Colombo claiming national share leadership from Dannon.
Planning Manager, Trade Marketing (1997)
- Analyzed, formulated and recommended trade marketing strategies to enable field sales force to reach and/or surpass volume objectives, and held accountability for $35M trade budget.
- Innovatively introduced Hispanic-specific line of cakes, puddings and flans throughout region s largest Hispanic accounts to expand revenue stream.
- Piloted Hamburger Helper distribution drive which bolstered region s volume by 10% vs. prior year.
Planning Manager, Category Management (1995 to 1997)
- DIrected category management initiatives utilizing Nielsen ad hoc and standard reports.
- Spearheaded region-wide Yoplait distribution drive which added 60+ new placements.
Prior roles (1992 to 1995) included Planning Associate, Account Manager and Sales Representative.
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, 1991
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!