BSc in Nursing Candidate eager to contribute significant medical technology background
toward supporting a fast-paced ER or ICU in delivering top-notch patient care.
Possess exceptional clinical, communication, interpersonal, prioritization, and report-writing skills.
Significant scientific background in adult and pediatric hospital laboratories.
Adept in enforcing quality control, regulatory compliance, and workplace safety.
Reputation for problem solving skills, empathy, and ability to work under stress.
Exhibit a collaborative work ethic and a friendly personality which facilitates immediate trust with patients of all ages, cultures and backgrounds.
Reliably assess complex situations to make swift and accurate decisions in time-sensitive environments.
RN, BSN (in progress), South University, Tampa, Florida, anticipated completion Dec. 2010
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society
- CPR Certification
- B.S. Chemistry; B.S. in Biology, University of Dubuque
- Medical Technology, Dubuque Tri-Hospital School of Medical Technology
- Clinical Laboratory Supervisor, state of Florida, License # SU 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 000002
Pines VA Healthcare System, Bay Pines, FL, 2009 to Present
Student Nurse Technician C Emergency Department
- Provide direct patient care to veterans in facility comprised of 17 medical beds and 4 psychiatric rooms.
- Concurrently manage up to three patients under supervision of RN, demonstrating excellent talents in conducting assessments, interventions, and evaluation of care.
- Apply sharp decision making skills toward facilitating ER admissions, maintaining charts, performing discharge planning, and providing self-care instructions and health education.
All Children s Hospital, Immunology Laboratory, St. Petersburg, FL, 2005 to 2007
Clinical Laboratory Technologist
- Conducted molecular, humoral, and cellular immunology testing for pediatric population.
- Demonstrated impressive expertise in working autonomously and steered strict adherence to quality control and assurance requirements.
- Exhibited proven leadership attributes in delivering lectures to Medical Technologist Students and training and mentoring Pediatric Immunology Fellows.
Prior Background (1980 to 1997):
Clinical Laboratory Technologist C Children s Hospitals/Clinics of Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN;
Baptist Hospital of Miami, Miami, FL; and Davenport Medical Center, Davenport, IA
Clinical Laboratory Scientist C Mercy Health Center, St. Mary s Unit
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a nursing capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a Bachelor s Degree in Nursing to be attained this winter, wide-ranging clinical experience, and considerable strengths in collaborating with multi-disciplinary health care team members. My seasoned background as a Clinical Laboratory Technology will certainly prove useful in understanding complex medical terminology and patient test results. To complement this background, I offer exemplary critical thinking, organizational, prioritization and documentation skills vital to succeeding as a Registered Nurse.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your hospital, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!