yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
top-performing sales specialist eager to contribute talents toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing sales and profits as a key team member.
assertive, proactive sales professional with proven ability to close sales, farm new customers and grow existing accounts. recognized as quick learner with natural sales ability. exceptional ability to identify and anticipate client needs. experienced in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
~ key achievements ~
- offer solid and progressive experience in both sales and customer service operations.
- proven track record of establishing rapport with sales representatives, managers, distributors, and businesses to further company sales and market presence.
- consistent background of generating new accounts, establishing new clientele and creating new business in support of company targeted sales goals.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
technical sales & service fuchs lubricant co. 1996-present
- actively serve as sales representative on behalf of specialty lubricants and greases manufacturing company.
- successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- responsible for achieving numerous oem specifications in a wide range of markets, contributed to the development of products for specific technical applications.
- effectively manage 5-state sales area, marketing fda approved food grade greases and lubricants to clients on behalf of company.
- efficiently handle over 200 direct sale and distributor accounts, including technical aspects and service functions; clientele industries includes railroad, electric and wind power generation, cement, electric transmission and distribution, electronics, automotive oem and aftermarket, potable water, metalworking, food and commercial baking.
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from beverage bottling/manufacturing, fleet operations and packaging functions to contractor/excavator procurement, taconite mining and oem specified product applications.
- awarded salesmen of the year twice and presidents club 9 times for exemplary on-the-job performance.
- utilize training and experience with numerous trade shows, pack expo, imts, bema; msha trained in fulfilling company goals and objectives.
lubricant industry society technical conferences 1995-2002
sales strategies for technical industrial products
general coursework college of dupage wheaton, il 1989
general coursework benedictine university lisle, il 1983
program chair executive committee stle 1997
certified inspector magnuflux ndt 1980
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!