Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Skilled leader in the energy, environmental and construction industry. Thorough manager of projects involving investigation, remediation, and construction tasks at facilities including pipelines, gas plants, hydrocarbon/crude terminals, oil refineries, mines, manufacturing facilities, railroad facilities, chemical plants, and spill sites. Mastery-level of system designs including groundwater modeling, groundwater recovery, vapor extraction, air sparging, vacuum-enhanced recovery, and constructed wetlands tertiary treatment.
Core competencies include:
Management System Development
Remediation System Design
Construction & Project Management
Project Management & Benchmarking
- Designed constructed wetlands filter for 12-acre pond in a 160-acre municipal park. (Arcadis G & M)
- Designed and managed oversight construction of 1500 interceptor trench and 1200 injection reaction zone treatment trench. (Arcadis G & M)
- Increased branded Wholesale gas/diesel sales volume by 10 % annually. (Shell Oil)
- Drove margin profitability at equity/non-equity terminals by 28% by optimized volume distribution. (Shell Oil)
- Facilitated project remediation efforts at one Refinery, 109 Service Station, 3 Terminal, 43 Pipeline sites in AR, IA, KS, MO, NE, OK, SD, & TX. (Equiva)
- Acquired $2.9 MM/YR in state reimbursement program funds. (Equiva)
- Led project remediation efforts at 130 Service Station and 10 Terminal sites. (Texaco)
- Developed, managed regional environmental remediation expenditure budgets for all potential and existing sites ($5.3MM/YR). (Texaco)
WILLIAMS, Xxxxxx, OK - AREA LEADER C EHS COMPLIANCE (2005 C Present)
Directed the success of 18 professionals C EHS Compliance Specialists, Environmental Specialists, Safety Representatives, and 2 Team Leaders involved in Environmental project reserve projects.
Stood as Lead Manager for EHS Framework and Management; oversaw internal and third party audit program to build compliance assurance and continuous improvement.
Led communication and implementation of EHS strategy effort to enable sharing of best management practices (BMPs) and assist in compliance with the EHS Management system.
ARCADIS G & M, Xxxxxx, OK - SENIOR ENGINEER (2003 C 2005)
Negotiated with Federal and State agencies for accepted cap closure design for existing SWMU at an active refinery located adjacent to a major river in OK.
Managed pre-construction permitting C Threatened and Endangered Species, Historical and Archeological, SP3, COE of new pipeline in OK.
Evaluated remote sensing survey of an E & P area activity and spills in central Asia, to determine affected vegetation.
Spearhead multi-site SPCC plan and SWP3 plan preparation project for a Crude Oil and Refined Product transporter in OK and KS.
EARTH SCIENCE APPLICATIONS, Xxxxxx, OK - VICE PRESIDENT (2002 C 2003)
Led pre-construction permit efforts in wetland or areas of engaged species.
Designed and oversaw constructed wetland tertiary wastewater treatment system installation.
Designed silt detention basins, irrigation systems, and storm water drainage systems and performed various groundwater and surface water resource evaluations.
Provided expert witness deposition for previous environmental projects of ChevronTexaco and Shell.
SHELL OIL PRODUCTS, Xxxxxx, OK - AREA MANAGER C BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (2000 - 2002)
Ensured product supply at distribution terminals; decreased occurrence of outages by 30%.
Implemented employee driver safety program for all Marketing Regions.
Provided expert witness testimony in depositions regarding previous environmental projects.
EQUIVA SERVICES (JV-TEXACO/SHELL/SAUDI ARAMCO), Xxxxxx, OK C SR. ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER (1998 C 2000)
Obtained closure for 23 sites.
Planned environmental remediation expenditure budgets for potential and existing sites ($1.3MM/YR).
Facilitated Superfund remediation project ($0.9MM/YR).
Designed emergency response plans for Pipeline and Trucking operations in KS & OK.
Additional Experience as
- Environmental Project Coordinator (Texaco Refining & Marketing)
- Environmental Compliance Coordinator (Texaco Refining & Marketing)
- Environment, Health & Safety Compliance Coordinator (Texaco Refining & Marketing)
- Environmental Quality Specialist (Texas Water Commission)
- Manager (A & D Water Resources)
MS Degree in Environmental Engineering - Xxxxxx State University
BS Degree in Agronomy C Texas A & M University
Champion s Award C Williams
Outstanding Contributor C Arcadis
President s Superstar C Texaco Refining & Marketing, Inc.
Outstanding Individual Contributor C Texaco Refining & Marketing, Inc.
Outstanding Program Coordinator C Texas Water Commission
Publications & Presentations
Andrews, L. P., 1990, Introduction of Petroleum Hydrocarbons into the Ogallala Aquifer, High Plains, West Texas, Annual Groundwater Hydrology Meeting, Plainview, TX, unpublished presentation.
Andrews, L.P., 1990, Hydraulic Influence of Playa Basin Occurrence Overlaying the Ogallala Aquifer, Annual Groundwater Hydrology Meeting, Lubbock, TX, unpublished presentation.
Andrews, L.P., 1991, Soil Pedon Characteristics and Structural Stability of Tahoka-Clay Loam, High Plains Regional Agronomy Council, Amarillo, TX, unpublished presentation.
Andrews, L. P., 1991, Impacts of Municipal and Industrial Storm water on Playa Basin Benthic Environments, Regional Environmental Quality Council Meeting, Lubbock, TX, unpublished presentation.
Andrews, L. P., 1993, Ramifications of OPA90 related to Non-Marine Event Response, Annual Emergency Response Symposium, Stillwater, OK, published proceedings.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!