yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
service-oriented registered nurse seeking a challenging position where expertise in healthcare procedure, patient care, and strong communication skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- dedicated rn offering solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, with specialized training in er and or departments.
- in depth expertise in identifying emergency situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- able to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- skilled at performing independently or within a healthcare team to establish treatment priorities based on patient needs.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold the ethical standards of the medical profession.
- dynamic communication, organization, multi-tasking, and critical thinking skills.
er rn contra costa regional medical center 2009-present
- actively provided quality care to patients in a fast-paced er unit, including initial assessments, triage and treatment plan development/implementation.
- responsible for recording vital signs, updating charts, inserting catheter/ng tubes, administering medication, and applying dressings.
er lvn contra costa regional medical center 2007-2009
- skillfully ensured patient comfort and safety at all times, while also handling foley catheterization, recording vital signs, administering medication, changing dressings, and obtaining specimens.
medical assistant john muir medical group 1998-2008
- consistently supported healthcare staff to caring for patients, from administering medication and performing ekgs to scheduling patient appointments, tracking supply inventory and assisting in minor procedures.
registered nurse program los medanos community college 2009
licensed vocational nurse program los medanos community college 2006
medical assistant program silicon valley college 1998
acls certification ▪ bls certification ▪ pals certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!