Dedicated Education Administrator eager to contribute solid teaching experience, mentoring skills, and leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic school or school district.
Substantial experience in the education arena with proficiency in teaching, curriculum and program development, student relations, and teacher training and mentoring.
Adept at managing and controlling budgets and advancing educational directives through innovative programs, projects, and initiatives.
Solid reputation for integrity, creativity, problem solving abilities, strategic thinking capabilities, and behavior management.
Highly collaborative, structured, personable, and respected for positively representing the school to the community.
Proactively encourage and facilitate cooperative efforts among all faculty members.
Sound knowledge of supervisory practices, classroom management, Individualized Education Programs, and assertive discipline.
Excel in preparing and organizing workshops, seminars, special events and meetings.
Polished blend of organizational, prioritization, team-building, and planning skills.
Bridgewater State College, Bridgewater, MA:
Master of Arts in Education
Bachelor of Science in Education
Massachusetts Teacher Certification Grades 1-6
Massachusetts Administrative Certification Pre-K-6
Office for Children License C Director II
Education Inc., Pembroke Hospital, 2006 to Present
Supervisor / Lead Teacher
- Apply significant leadership expertise toward training, mentoring, coaching and evaluating teachers at Pembroke, Boston Medical Center, Fransiscans, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, and Mass General Hospital.
- Prepare and submit regular reports to Education Inc. Central Office.
- Resourcefully planned and organized Scholastic Book Fair to raise money to buy books for hospital.
- Created and facilitated professional development workshop for 30 teachers within Education Inc.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Education Inc. continued
- Leverage strong communication and interpersonal skills toward concurrently serving as teacher to 20 adolescent hospital patients.
- Contact multiple schools to obtain lessons and assignments, create and administer wide-ranging curriculum, complete daily session reports for each student, and introduce incentives for motivation and recognition of effort.
Central Congregational Church, Attleboro Falls, MA, 2005 to Present
- Established and currently facilitate youth group for students in grade 6 through 12.
- Orchestrated regular games, special programs, prayer service and monthly community service projects.
- Recruited parent volunteers to assist at meetings and special events and activities.
Trinity Episcopal School, 2002 to 2005
Principal / Director (2002 to 2005)
Assistant Teacher (2002 to 2004)
- Assessed parents and community needs and responsively added transitional and full-day kindergarten classes to pre-school.
- Decisively devised and implemented mission statement and specific goals for new school.
- Recruited, interviewed, hired, oriented and directed personnel.
- Fostered, nurtured and maintained unified parent relationships, provided tours for prospective students, and held accountability for student discipline, monthly reports and annual budgets.
- Diligently researched, evaluated and selected academic and religious curriculum for all classes.
- Prepared developmental assessments for all preschool and kindergarten classes.
Brockton Public Schools, 2005 to 2006; 2000; 1993 to 2002
Elementary Substitute Teacher, Brockton Public School System
Permanent Substitute, grade 2 Belmont Elementary and grade 6 Raymond Elementary
Administrative Intern, Angelo Elementary School (2000)
- Chosen for administrative internship with school consisting of 750 students and 100 staff.
- Actively supported Principal and Assistant Principal with morning outside duty, three lunches, bus and walker duty, and administering student discipline.
- Introduced homework project which raised percentage of completed homework school-wide.
- Analyzed and formulated strategic plan to improve writing across the curriculum based on Angelo Elementary School s MCAS scores from 1999.
- Established and led professional development workshop on curriculum mapping.
Teacher C Grades 3 to 6, Franklin Elementary School (1993 to 2002)
- Exhibited excellent initiative in assigning weekly practice MCAS questions as homework, defining new curriculum framework for all subjects in grade four, and assembling science project curriculum packet for students in grades 2-6.
- Employed John Collins writing process and First Steps spelling program.
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an education leadership capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you an excellent background in the education field with proficiency in mentoring teachers, outstanding expertise in curriculum development, and exemplary abilities in program and project management focusing on advancing overall student achievement. To further complement these qualifications, I offer sharp analytical, planning, relationship building, budgeting, and prioritization skills which are fundamental in education administration.
As a proactive contributor to your school/school district, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through proven leadership talents, mentoring abilities, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of school>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!