yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
4695 north church lane #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
customer-focused professional seeking a position as a travel consultant, eager to contribute exceptional communication skills, organizational talents and client relation experience, toward supporting employer operations.
- offer over 19 years of solid and progressive executive-level travel consultant experience, including expertise within international and domestic travel procedures and client service capacities.
- strong hands-on knowledge of customs regulations, required paperwork and currency exchange rates for client international travel.
- in depth expertise in apollo, united airlines, delta and worldspan systems; knowledgeable of faa regulations for part 135 & part 91 operations.
- proven ability to provide exceptional service for high profile clients, from actors to professional athletes and executives.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple accounts simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship management skills.
senior travel consultant carlson wagonlit travel 2006-2008
effectively managed all domestic and international travel arrangements, rebooking and refunds for air, car, limousine, taxi, and hotel reservations.
managed a broad range of accounting/finance duties, ensuring complete compliance with airlines reporting corporation guidelines.
consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts; clients included electrolux, unisource and penn mutual.
senior travel consultant hci travel 2005-2006
responsible for researching, comparing and arranging air, rental car, limousine, hotel, tour and cruise reservations for a broad range of high-end clientele, including csi capital management, premiere global services and josh howard, nba.
consistently ensured accounting compliance with arc guidelines on behalf of company.
general manager airstar aviation 2004-2005
sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of personal and business travel arrangements, from crew scheduling and hotel reservations to booking transportation and entertainment.
successfully supervised all charter operations for five multi-engine aircraft on behalf of personal and corporate travelers.
utilized extensive knowledge of quickbooks in maintaining all company accounting records.
senior travel consultant travel incorporated 1997-2004
efficiently managed travel accounts for lithonia lighting and acuity brands, inc; handled booking for domestic and international transportation, lodging and leisure activities.
senior travel consultant carlson wagonlit travel 1994-1997
responsible for handling all domestic and international travel arrangements for many high-revenue accounts, including the federal reserve bank and national data corporation.
senior travel consultant world travel advisor 1993-1994
actively assisted clients georgia pacific and arthur anderson in booking, rebooking and canceling air, car, limousine, taxi, and hotel reservations.
senior travel consultant newton travel/carlson wagonlit 1989-1993
handled all travel arrangements on behalf of mobile chemical, hercules and mgm studios; in the heat of the night actors and crew.
dekalb technical college atlanta, ga 1991 c1992
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!