Business / Financial Analyst eager to contribute excellent supply chain, logistics and business intelligence experience toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance .
- Proven talents in data mining and analysis, forecasting, planning, data modeling, quantitative analysis, and identifying novel methods of reducing costs and heightening business efficiency.
Methodical and systematic with outstanding skills in designing data models and dashboards, conducting root cause analysis, and scrutinizing existing or emerging trends.
Spearheaded training sessions in United States, Ireland, and China for approximately 150 IBM employees to enhance organizational bench strength on data analysis.
Created end-user Hyperion Business Intelligence (BI) queries which expedited productivity for IBM by approximately 26 hours per week.
Cost-effectively managed annual spending of $7.5M across 20 different IBM external suppliers.
Championed processes to enable IBM s first quarterly physical reduction of self-checkout inventory in three years at $1.5M.
Collaboratively reduced inventory levels by $22.1M in 2005 for IBM Power Systems.
Recognized by IBM for strong leadership potential by being selected for Top Talent Program.
Won 15 awards at IBM for exceptional performance, contributions, work ethic and achievements.
Successfully designed SEI scripts at U.S. Bank to reduce manual labor by 65 hours per week.
Recipient of six Peer-to-Peer awards at U.S. Bank as well as Quarterly Achievement award.
Significant international exposure and experience from travel, work and residing throughout India, China, Brazil, Mexico, United States and Europe (2009 to 2010).
UCD Smurfit College of Business, Blackrock, Ireland , graduated with 2nd Class Honors, Upper Div., 2009
Master of Business Studies, Supply Chain Management
- Class President, College Supply Chain Management Stream
Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN, graduated Cum Laude 2003
Bachelor of Science Degree, Corporate Finance and Management
- Minors in Accounting and Business Administration
- Internships: IBM Inventory Analyst and Assistant Manager of E.C.H.O. Food Shelf
Bulgari, Dublin, Ireland, 2009
Supply Chain Management Student Consultant
- Played a key role in global supply chain modeling project involving extensive statistical analysis related to worldwide revenues, store profiles, warehouse operations, inventory management, shipping procedures, transportation controls, and organizational framework.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Supported and actively participated in gap analyses, modeling scenarios, and recommendations for improvements.
- Modeled as-is global supply chain across multiple business units to clarify current business execution and identify gaps or deficiencies.
- Created and presented global supply chain recommendation to senior management featuring more than 20 strategic recommendations and over 10.2 million in annual savings.
IBM, Dublin, Ireland / Rochester, MN, 2005 to 2008
Logistics / Business Intelligence / Supply Chain Specialist
Resourcefully devised BI tools for facilitate executive decision-making process.
Contributed business analysis strengths toward broad-scope supply chain and logistics projects.
Proficiently supported procurement during MAPICS upgrade to version 7.7 by completing user test cases and serving as main point of contact for end-user system installs.
Defined key metrics in daily/weekly/monthly reporting activities to streamline, support and optimize procurement operations.
Demonstrated impressive versatility in coordinating supply activities encompassing purchase orders, hub management, lab orders, worldwide balancing, and providing feedback for metrics.
Effectively controlled inventory by generating forecasts and projections for comparison with corporate inventory targets.
Cooperated with Inventory personnel to maintain transparent communication, essential to achieving supply chain metrics.
Piloted design of inventory management process for newly-added Rochester brands by employing best practices and attaining buy-in from key stakeholders.
Leveraged MRP system to ensure continuity of supply from geographically-dispersed vendors.
U.S. BANK, St. Paul, MN, 2004
Trust Operation and Improvement Specialist
- Exhibited advanced multi-tasking expertise in researching, maintaining and administering specific trust assets.
- Defined and implemented preventative steps to accurately align payments with proper accounts.
- Adeptly used Microsoft Access to generate and submit comprehensive reports and spreadsheets to senior management.
- Reviewed, analyzed, updated, and released all monthly prices for trust statements.
Microsoft Office (advanced talents in Excel and Access); NFOR MAPICS 7.7; Hyperion; Visual Basic; SAP 6.40; SQL
Treasurer, APICS Southern Minnesota Board of Directors, 2006 to 2008
Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking a technically savvy and solutions-oriented Business or Financial Analyst to support your company in maximizing performance? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your team. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to an excellent academic background and substantial finance and accounting skills, I offer outstanding strengths in business analysis and have won numerous awards for innovative use of technology to streamline business operations and capture cost savings for major corporations. I m proficient in data modeling and manipulation, team building and leadership, system analysis, inventory management, and procurement. I also possess first-rate communication skills vital to determining and responding to client and user needs, and fostering highly collaborative business relationships. To complement these qualifications, I offer keen problem solving and planning skills, and excel in applying my sharp prioritization skills toward coordinating and executing multiple projects concurrently.
As a member of your organization, I will consistently play a large role in achieving and surpassing business goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and prospective needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience. Please call me anytime at the number listed above to schedule a time to meet.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!