results-oriented professional with solid experience in issues and best practices, methods, and knowledge of various related business contexts. process daily actions and operation requests according to appropriate internal policies and procedures. demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement, to include the use of contemporary applicable technology.
project management / time management / written & verbal communication / operations
passport processing / security / data entry
microsoft office: outlook, powerpoint, word, excel, spreadsheets, electronic email; type 45 wpm.
stanley associates inc., washington dc
passport support associate ii, 10/2007 c present
demonstrate extensive knowledge of citizenship and identity requirements for issuance of a u.s. passport. show understanding of citizenship and nationality laws, regulations, policies and procedures on the requirements for issuance of a u.s. passport. assess the integrity and validity of passport application information including date/place of birth and same for applicants parents.
- evaluate subsequent image alignment/quality, information, passport endorsements and amendments and eventually approve or disapprove of passport quality.
- incorporate mastery of technology by utilizing image trac scanner and tdis-pd.
- direct the professional success of employees with comprehensive training in the essential job functions.
- passport and show the ability to comprehend complex and/or fraudulent applications.
- consistently maintain a high level of professionalism in all internal and external communications.
- differentiate between genuine and counterfeit documents for referral to the fraud program manager; prepare and maintain a database file for record keeping purposes.
sos security, hanover, md
security officer, 08/2005 c 03/2006
monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises. wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences. called police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons; answered alarms and investigated disturbances.
- patrolled industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- operated detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- warned persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehended or evicted violators from premises, using force when necessary.
allines placement services, elkridge, maryland
data entry clerk, 03/2005 c 05/2005
kept records of shipments, pouches, and sacks; and other duties related to mail handling including the processing of 1,500 - 2,000 pieces of mail per night. examined, sorted, and routed mail by state, type of mail, or other criteria.
- loaded, operated, and occasionally adjusted and repaired mail processing, sorting, and canceling machinery.
morgan state university, baltimore, md
bachelor of the arts degree in sociology, 05/2007
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!