yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
skilled nurse manager eager to contribute expertise in patient care, as well as strong care coordination skills toward actively supporting an employer in maximizing performance.
- respected nurse manager with over 9 years experience supervising nursing shifts, providing of patient care for all ages and coordinating care across multiple disciplines.
- offering over 3 years of experience as a care coordination manager, effectively working with multiple disciplines to ensure optimal resident functioning and care.
- specific expertise in wound care, including vacuum assisted closure of complex wounds, training staff in wound care procedures and developing care plans for optimal wound healing.
- certified mds coordinator, with in depth knowledge of case-mix, federal medicare, pps process, and mcd reimbursement procedures.
- strong hands-on knowledge of federal/state laws and requirements governing nursing services with snf/rehab and home health centers.
registered nurse/director of staff development uinta home health 2009-present
- spearhead the coordination of patient care across multiple disciplines, from implementing a wound care program using dimes protocol to developing care plan for optimal wound healing.
- effectively supervise all staff education activities, including annual competency evaluations, in-service training for cnas/ rns/ lpns, and education on wound etiology, assessment, and treatments.
- actively oversee the admission of new patients and oasis completion to ensure accurate delivery of home health services.
mds/careplan coordinator/nursing administration rocky mountain care evanston 2007-present
- serving as wound care manager, successfully develop and implement patient wound care using dimes protocol, including the coordination of interdisciplinary care to ensure optimal wound healing.
- efficiently develop a wound care protocol/program reducing pressure ulcer incidence rate to 0% in 3 months.
- strategically oversee mds to maintain compliance with state, obra and federal regulations.
- appointed to serve as patient/family advocate, communication patient concerns to healthcare staff and coordinating the delivery of quality medical services, while also ensuring resident s rights to fair treatment.
- as key member of nursing administration, responsible for planning, supervising and developing staff.
staff nurse evanston regional hospital 2002-2007
- actively provided hands-on treatment plan implementation to patients of all ages in the post-op, postpartum and newborn nursery units.
- successfully handled wound complications and implemented measures for pressure ulcer prevention in high risk patients.
- functioning as charge nurse, effectively delegated tasks to appropriate team members, ensuring quality patient care through the review of staffing after each shift.
- served in newborn nursery and postpartum unit, providing assessment of newborns and monitoring delivery complications.
staff nurse st. marks hospital- 4 west 2001-2002
- consistently provided quality nursing care to post-operative patients suffering from a broad range of wounds.
bachelor of science in nursing kaplan university online present
associate of science in primary care nursing western wyoming community college 2001
rn license #20910 certified by the board of nursing
certified registered nurse assessment coordinator
aanac member ▪ wocn society member ▪ cpr certified
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!