versatile construction superintendent eager to contribute broad-scope construction experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- results-oriented, hands-on construction superintendent offering over 27 years of expertise in all facets of the industry, with specific expertise constructing commercial power plants, refining/ cement production facilities.
- in depth experience as a construction superintendent and project manager, with hands on expertise in reading blueprints, project specs, estimating, and scheduling for construction projects.
- strong background in reinforced concrete placement, form construction, structural steel erection, scaffold, paint and insulation, jobsite and excavation safety and implementation.
- verifiable track record for the successful completion of multi-million dollar projects through coordinating trades, developing partnerships, and building positive rapport with architects, engineers, local officials, vendors, and clients while maintaining costs.
- versed in contract negotiations, project estimation, impending design problems, document preparation, work schedules, budgeting, building code regulations, material purchasing, site management through certification of occupancy.
construction superintendent zachry construction corp. power div. 2004-present
- spearhead a broad range of construction operations, from concrete placement, rebar fabrication and insulation placement to structural steel erection, excavation and project estimation.
- effectively hire, train and direct 100-member crew and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as work scheduling and ensuring craft safety.
- drive all operations for freeport liq. natural gas terminal, cemex concrete plant and cholla environmental partners.
construction superintendent al hogan building co. 2002-2004
- strategically oversaw all residential housing construction operations, from site preparation and slab/foundation pouring to framing and final inspection/acceptance.
general foreman/civil superintendent zachry construction corp. power div. 1996-2002
- successfully managed heavy industrial and civil construction projects, including concrete, paving, and structural steel erection.
- actively supervised crews of 100 workers in constructing rolling hills, corpus christi energy center, calpine power plant, and batesville power plant.
owner mcgrath custom homes 1990-1996
- consistently handled all aspects of business building custom homes in the state of oregon.
continuing education courses long beach city college 1983-1985
training: project supervision ▪ safety workshop ▪ labor relations ▪ eeo / fmla / harassment
frontline supervision ▪ dispute resolution ▪ tools for success ▪ support systems
ts teamwork ▪ control prot. systems ▪ msha ▪ combine cycle operation ▪ first aid / cpr
gen / elect. system ▪ team building ▪ major comp design ▪ supervisor workbook
aero-dr-gas-turbine ▪ building supervisor relations ▪ major maintenance ▪ osha
heat-recovery-steam-gn ▪ mms-for- crafts
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!