Eager to contribute extensive analytical, finance, and management expertise toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance.
3 years experience in driving financial and legal aspects of retail store leasing activities.
Broad-scope financial and investment experience includes foreign exchange, credit, bonds, equities, options, swaps, and reconciliations.
Excellent abilities in using wide range of financial, analytical and statistical tools and software.
Reputation as a highly structured, deadline-focused, methodical, and systematic professional.
Diligently steer collaborative and unified efforts among all bank departments and traders.
Outstanding planning, documentation, reporting, interpersonal and communication skills.
Unwavering commitment to confidentiality, integrity and accuracy.
Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments, balance competing demands and priorities, and quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies, and environments.
Estee Lauder and Company, New York, NY, 2007 to Present
Assistant Manager, Finance & Legal Real Estate / Lease Coordinator
- Proficiently support Retail Store Development operations by meticulously tracking Estee Lauder brand stores sales figures, administering P&L for all locations, and conducting in-depth site assessments for future stores to ensure compliance with brand standards.
- Contribute strong financial acumen toward auditing back office sales data, managing and recording rent payments between brands and landlords, and updating rent increases.
- Evaluate and amend lease agreements as needed while closely monitoring lease expirations, renewals and buyout options.
- Attend all Retail Store Development staff meetings and maintain journal of minutes.
Bank of New York, Brooklyn, NY, 2007
Consultant C Global Custody Department
- Applied sharp analytical abilities toward generating end-of-day reports in multiple risk management systems, facilitating regulatory reporting and compliance, investigating issues and breaks, and using post-trade management system.
- Organized and performed trade booking for Credit Default Swaps, Credit Spread Options, Interest Rate Swaps, Bonds, Loans, IR and CCY Futures, Equity, and Equity Options.
- Prepared and delivered informative financial presentations at monthly meetings.
- Completed reconciliations spanning inter-entity deals, position checks to brokers and clients, and position checks to risk management system.
- Exercised exemplary interpersonal skills to seamlessly liaise between Front Office, Documentation, and Back Office (Settlements) business units to swiftly resolve trade and cash flow breaks.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ---- Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Soci t G n rale, Newport, NJ, 2005 to 2006
Consultant C Foreign Exchange Department
- Efficiently reviewed, confirmed and scheduled payments for non-deliverable forwards (NDFs) among counterparties.
- Adeptly participated in full spectrum of department operations and middle office activities.
- Researched and settled interest rates for pending trades.
- Entered SWIFTAlliance keystrokes in forms of 599 s, 102 s and 103 s.
- Produced and diligently maintained comprehensive spreadsheets and reconciliation reports for each transaction to achieve critical documentation goals and requirements.
- Established cooperative relationship with Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), vital to expediting clearance and settlements for all equity trades.
- Maintained ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association) documentation on all credit default swaps.
- Scrutinized and verified P&L for trades made within department.
- Efficiently prepared Long Confirmation Entries to be sent to counterparties.
Bear Stearns & Co. Inc., New York, NY, 2004 to 2005
Consultant C Credit Derivative Department
- Exhibited solid prioritization skills in coordinating asset, interest rate and credit default swaps, reviewing trade proposals, and processing executed trade confirmations via database.
- Provided clearance and settlements for credit trades via DTCC and netted with counterparties to resolve trade discrepancies.
- Demonstrated well-honed documentation skills in drafting ISDA forms for credit default swaps, compiling credit trade confirmations to be signed by authorized signatories, and administering daily reconciliation report.
- Contributed to achieving and maximizing cohesiveness among department personnel by expeditiously distributing daily confirmations to consultants and traders.
The College of Staten Island, Staten Island, New York, 2004
BBA Degree in Finance, Minor in Business Management GPA: 3.6
- National Deans List, four consecutive semesters
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!