yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com
service-oriented registered nurse seeking a challenging position where expertise in patient rehabilitation, sub-acute care and treatment plan implementation will prove instrumental to employer success.
- offer solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities.
- in depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of updated procedures to ensure quality customer care practices.
- effectively provided physical and emotional support to patients and the families of patients with illnesses and disabilities that affect ability to function normally and that alter lifestyle.
- consistently provided comprehensive care for patients hospitalized with acute illnesses and injuries. skillfully handled patients in need of intensive long-term care, but less intensive than acute care.
- actively worked with mentally ill and homeless people, providing care and community services for indigents with acute or chronic psychiatric needs.
medical office administration
- efficiently handled a broad range of administrative functions, from staff supervision, invoices, billing and filing. compassionately interact with sick and stressed patients. knowledgeable of medical terminology, patient record maintenance and computer software.
public health/social work
- experience as a senior case manager, supervising 40 employees in operating a homeless shelter. provided community services to mentally ill and substance abuse patients.
rehabilitation floor rn st. joseph's hospital 2006-present
sub-acute rehabilitation floor rn newport hospital 2005-2006
social worker newport county mental health center 1995-2005
bachelors of science in nursing salve regina university 2005
bachelors of science in social works salve regina university 1996
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!