yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile executive-level manager eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
quality-driven, strategic leader noted for championing significant process and performance improvements. valuable executive contributions include employee training, development and retention. possess strong field expertise in developing quality management teams, creating employee training programs and generating market presence. experienced in answering directly to company president on all operational issues. possess dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
capitalized on opportunities to develop personnel, including supervising employee performance, recommending skill development and promotion plans.
drove strategic improvements in customer satisfaction projects achieving a 50% reduction of customer service complaints.
consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to boost bottom-line profitability.
adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
leadership career progression
general manager paulding management 2000-2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from inventory replenishment, profit and loss management to bank deposits and account management.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 30-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such training plans, scheduling, evaluating performance, and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client base.
- cost-effectively managed purchasing and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets through local business and community involvement programming.
owner alea & company 1994-2000
- successfully led company from startup to over 30 home management clients through superior client service interaction.
- managed broad scope of finance activities including finalizing estimates, accounts receivable and all accounting functions.
property manager rhoden properties 1987-2000
- responsible for handling all sales and leasing operations for 50 units, including administration of all legal paperwork customer service.
- efficiently processed all maintenance orders and supervised maintenance crew to ensure timely and quality service for all clients.
robert kiosaki series: rich dad poor dad
active real estate license with ongoing education
workshops and seminars involving business & personal development
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!