ambitious professional seeking position as maintenance supervisor/manager, project manager, or environmental manager with 12 years corrugating industry experience, machining skills (bridgeport, lathe, drill press, welding). success and experience updating and up-keeping spill prevention control and countermeasures, storm water pollution prevention; plc knowledge and 120v/230v/480v system troubleshooting, electrical blueprint and mechanical blueprint comprehension. skilled in preventative maintenance knowledge, parts ordering, service scheduling, plumbing, boiler system and operation skills, troubleshooting or replacing ac/dc motors. strong deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success. computer programs troubleshooting, basic drive reprogramming & troubleshooting, sap maintenance programs skills, and fosber/unico/ward production programs skills.
international paper, chesapeake, va
maintenance manager/environmental coordinator, may 2008 c present
- examine objects, systems, or facilities, and analyze information to determine needed installations, services, or repairs tasked to improve overall production and machinery.
- inspect work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
- participate in budget preparation and administration, coordinating purchasing and documentation, and monitoring departmental expenditures.
- employ superior personnel management techniques including scheduling, boosting employee morale, and consistently maintaining an open door policy.
- determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel.
- counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- compute estimates and actual costs of materials, labor, internal staff, and outside contractors.
- conduct or arrange for worker training on tpc systems, sap system, safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
- design equipment configurations to meet personnel needs.
- develop, implement, and evaluate maintenance and environmental policies and procedures.
international paper, putnam, ct
maintenance coordinator, august 1996 c may 2008
- directed the success of 4 maintenance technicians scheduled to perform weekend maintenance; offered advice on performance enhancements and disciplined staff as needed.
- stood as interim maintenance manager during his vacation and scheduled absences.
- received chairman s coin award for outstanding achievement in sap and other areas of the maintenance department.
- selected by manufacturing manager, production manager, and maintenance manager as recipient of recognition for improving reliability of machinery.
- instituted a variety of programs aimed at increasing efficiency including the preventative maintenance program and the benchmarking system.
- remained accessible 24x7 for mishaps and emergencies.
- handled tasks such as machine design improvement, upkeep and repair and significantly reduced unscheduled downtime.
- stood as parts/project coordinator responsible for handling the needs of vendors, parts research and improvement, contractor coordinator, and maintained the budget under managed cost.
- mastered contract safety and trained contractors on plant specific requirements and regulations to ensure a safe workplace.
***additional experience as self-employed in money exchange market, co-owner, cela s drinks, and communication specialist, army recruit***
associate degree in electrical engineering technology
three rivers community college, 6 credits left before graduation; gpa 3.8
- managing process improvement-plus certificate
- corrugated seminar course of instruction by r.l. schmitt consultant, inc.
- managing for results certificate
- managing people certificate
- leadership skills certificate
- building high performance teams certificate
- proactive leadership certificate
- supervision certificate
- programmable logic controllers certificate
- variable speed drives certificate
- lift truck safety and certification basic course
- ase certified
- computer knowledge certificate
- ward machinery training certificates
- machine specific courses for unico, fosber
- hydraulic systems certificate
- cpr/first aid certifications
activities & awards
- honor member, society for leadership and success.
- chairman s coin award for outstanding achievement in sap and other areas of the maintenance department.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!