~ Results-driven Manager eager to contribute exceptional expertise in driving operations, customer service and project administration toward actively collaborating with a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance. ~
Highly versatile and energetic C easily adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Substantial management experience with measurable accomplishments in delivering strong revenues within highly competitive markets.
Plan, analyze, define and implement policies, strategies and procedures to optimize company reputation, competitive positioning, operational performance, and personnel productivity.
Outstanding blend of office management, negotiation, interpersonal, prioritization, presentation, and problem solving skills.
Excel in planning, coordinating and driving project/solution implementation in technology-driven, business-critical environments.
Solid expertise in relationship-building, customer relations, goal setting and attainment, and efficient time management.
SCBT, Orangeburg, SC, 2000 to 2009
Contact Center Director Senior Vice President
- Brought on board to establish, launch and direct call center operations; in 2005 instituted complete redesign with new layouts and equipment and technology.
- Successfully implemented WFM (work force management) garnering recognition in trade journals; subsequently integrated solution among branch teller system.
- Oversaw process improvements, competitive analysis and monitoring, and client satisfaction assurance.
- Resourcefully wrote policy and procedure manuals to standardize daily operations and optimize efficiency, team accountability, and quality control.
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward training, motivating and managing 15 telephone representatives, significantly elevating staff performance through regular performance evaluations and coaching.
- Relied upon to maintain and administer three corporate websites as well as two intranet sites for E-commerce services, e-learning, classroom education, and certification opportunities.
- Leveraged excellent human resources abilities in devising staff schedules, resolving conflicts, determining salary structure, and enforcing compliance with HR rules and regulations.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Implemented and encouraged 1st call resolution strategy to drive customer satisfaction.
- Provided consultative guidance to non-competing financial institutions regarding call center technologies.
Wachovia, Columbia, SC, 1993 to 2000
Supervisor Banking Officer
- Exercised strong communication, interpersonal, and public speaking abilities to train and instruct up to 40 new telephone bankers per class.
- Concurrently directed, supervised and evaluated an average of 35 employees.
- Formulated work schedules, oversaw salaries, and facilitated effective employee relations.
- Managed and motivated 18-person team in responding to and swiftly resolving calls from clients.
Actively supported senior management in critical short- and long-term planning and decision-making by developing and presenting detailed operational and performance reports.
Prior background includes role as Assistant Branch Manager for First Federal Savings Bank, Columbia, SC, 1989 to 1993.
- CRA Compliance; BSA Compliance; Red Flag Compliance; Privacy Compliance; Regulation E Compliance
Skill Path Seminars:
- EEOC Law and Compliance; Effective Management; Dealing with Difficult People; South Carolina Employment Law; Marketing and Advertising Compliance
- Successful Supervision; Interaction Management; Covey Time Management; Sales Coaching; Building Successful Teams; Conflict Management
Windows XP/Vista; Microsoft Office; Microsoft Visual Web Developer; Cisco IPCC Express CRS; Bankers System CMS; Global Management Technology WFM System; Lucent CMS; Affinitec; Adobe Professional & Live Cycle; Sony Sound Forge; Microsoft Expressions I and II; Microsoft Front Page; Corel Photo Professional; Witness Call Solutions
Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking a results-focused <insert job title/position> to support your company in achieving business goals? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your team. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated, I offer considerable experience in staff training and development, daily operations leadership, and orchestrating process improvements. I possess strong skills in human resources administration and optimizing overall operational effectiveness. I also offer excellent communication skills vital to determining and responding to customer needs.
As a member of your leadership team, I will consistently exhibit a strong commitment to quality and a dedication to playing a large role in achieving goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and prospective needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!