Eager to contribute exceptional sales expertise toward supporting Gambro in driving revenue growth as Territory Sales Trainee (Job ID: 22240004) in Colorado.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Adept at prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing major accounts in highly competitive markets.
Diligently analyze industry, emerging products and services, and market trends to plan strategies, effectively promote products, penetrate new business, and optimize competitive positioning.
Demonstrate a sociable personality which can be leveraged to cultivate immediate rapport, gain prospects confidence, overcome objections, and secure new accounts.
Outstanding proficiencies in market research, networking, mastering product knowledge, cold calling, negotiating, and customer/prospect follow-up.
Skillfully anticipate, plan, and respond accordingly to constantly changing business priorities.
Strong blend of interpersonal, communication, and prioritization skills.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Accelerated Services, Denver, CO, 2010 to Present
Regional Account Representative
- Proactively facilitate sales to prospects and customers by providing exceptional service and attention, establishing rapport, and delivering convincing proposals.
- Managed and maintain $2M book of business, performing extensive prospecting and market analysis to secure new accounts.
- Visit out-of-state accounts each month, critical to ensuring 100% satisfaction and retention.
- Attend industry trade shows and conventions to uncover new leads and generate business.
APL Limited, Denver, CO, 2008 to 2010
Business Development / Inside Sales Representative
- Proficiently oversaw four global sales territories in Southeast region with each territory producing between $8M and $25M in sales revenue and comprised of between 25 and 50 accounts.
- Leveraged excellent consultative selling skills to manage and maintain major accounts such as Kimberly Clark, Polo Ralph Lauren, Hanes Brands, Bridgestone, Lowes, and Home Depot.
- Conducted market analysis, prepared complex reports, and delivered persuasive presentations to illustrate benefits of APL services and win new business.
- Strategically partnered with internal cross-functional teams as needed to finalize contract negotiations.
Cheryl Karp Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Global Systems Solutions, Denver, CO, 2007 to 2008
Consultant / Business Analyst (Contract)
- Successfully completed contract assignment involving system migration venture with company s largest client, TIAA-CREF.
- Assisted TIAA-CREF with system clean-up on Legacy and OmniPlus prior to bulk system conversions.
- Exercised strong problem solving abilities to research, analyze and resolve business/system inefficiencies which occurred during conversion process.
The Communique Group, Inc., Utah and Costa Rica, 2006 to 2007
International Real Estate Sales Executive
- Brought on board as one of three team members overseeing sales of new, exclusive, St. Regis Residences in Costa Rica.
- Collectively generated $25M in only three months and assembled database of 400+ prospects.
- Exhibited well-developed talents in the complete sales cycle from establishing rapport, to following up, and seamlessly transitioning prospects into buyers.
- Held compelling onsite property tours and delivered high-impact sales presentations.
- Conducted 20 to 30 outgoing calls per day to engage prospects and gain or maintain interest.
International Real Estate Sales Support, Park City, UT
- Successfully supported two top-producing Real Estate Executives in sales of 42 condominiums and $30M of luxury resort real estate in five months.
- Chosen and awarded as Top Sales Assistant for Westgate Development in June of 2006
- Fostered, nurtured and advanced client and broker relationships vital to securing the sale.
- Resourcefully established and administered broker outreach program to achieve initial interest and amass over 200 prospects.
A New Taste Sensation, 2004 to 2007
Founder / Co-Owner
- Launched dessert catering company and oversaw full spectrum of daily business operations inclusive of marketing, sales, product development, partnership-building, and client relations.
- Increased sales volume by 140%, 62%, and 35% from 2004 to 2007 respectively through participation in trade shows and networking groups, direct marketing campaigns, outbound phone campaigns, and word-of-mouth.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
University of Northern Colorado (UNC), Greeley, CO, 2004
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Emphasis in Marketing, Minor in Speech Communication
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!