IT Professional eager to contribute desktop and network support expertise as well as strong analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
Highly skilled in installing, configuring, administering and maintaining a broad scope of operating systems, software, hardware, network technology, BlackBerry products, and Windows Mobile devices. Excel in planning, building, and troubleshooting networks including firewall applications. Strong prioritization, multi-tasking, documentation and communication skills; bi-lingual in French and English. Outstanding talents in analyzing and diagnosing technical issues, guiding customers/callers in rectifying problems, and fine-tuning system and network performance. Expert abilities in PC set-up, repair, upgrades, and maintenance.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista; Mac OS X; Linux
Software & Tools: Microsoft Office; OpenOffice.org; Entourage; Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop; Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash; antivirus/anti-spyware tools
Associate s Degree, Digital Design ~ 4.0 GPA with honors Stratford University, Falls Church, VA, 2008
BS Degree in Information Technology Information Technology Institute of Geneva, Switzerland, 2006
Cisco Network Academy, 2005
Network+ Certification (CompTIA), 2004
IT / Website Consultant Self-employed, 2008 to Present
- Apply dynamic technical, creative, and project management expertise toward conceptualizing and implementing website design solutions for client in Marbella, Spain.
- Supported Lick FM (http://www.lick.fm); Marbella Poker (http://www.marbella-poker.com); and The Wright Way (http://www.thewright-way.com).
- Relied upon to remotely investigate and swiftly resolve website/technical issues to ensure business continuity.
Entertainment Manager Self-employed, Geneva, Switzerland, 2000 to 2004
- Spearheaded event planning, promotion and advertising for multiple venues.
- Concurrently served as resident DJ for audiences of more than 500.
- Demonstrated exemplary versatility in forecasting inventory needs, establishing vendor relationships, purchasing stock, and steering budget compliance.
Network Administrator E+Play Internet Caf , Nyon, Switzerland, 2001
- Leveraged significant technical acumen to configure 30+ computers and network for Internet caf , exhibiting outstanding troubleshooting talents to rapidly resolve computer errors and system crashes.
- Installed software and updates, responded to end user questions and issues, and consistently monitored/optimized performance.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!