Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
Driven Senior Parole Officer seeking a challenging position where expertise in investigative technique and criminal justice procedures will prove instrumental to company success.
Results-oriented Senior Parole Officer offering over 30 years experience in managing parolees, unit training, investigative technique, and criminal justice procedures. In depth expertise in accurately assessing offender behavior, then coordinating appropriate programming and treatment options to facilitate reintegration into productive society. Strong background in investigation, less than lethal takedown procedures and identification of security risks. Consistently collaborate with others to drafting evaluations, actively seeking input from psychologists, instructors, program delivery officers, correctional officers, and the offender. Proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure productive reintegration programs. Track record for recognizing security risks consistently delivering effective solutions.
~ Core Competencies ~
Firearms ▪ Unarmed Self Defense ▪ Ethnic ▪ Workplace Violence ▪ Arrests ▪ Courtroom Testimony
Cross Discipline ▪ Cultural Diversity ▪ Sex Offenders ▪ Crisis Intervention ▪ Search and Seizure
Sexual Harassment ▪ Victims of Crime
Senior Parole Officer Department of Rehabilitation & Corrections/Ohio 1989-2009
- Successfully train and direct parole officers involved in supervising offenders under the jurisdiction of the Adult Parole Authority.
- Efficiently collaborate in caseload management functions, from initial recommendations and investigations to comprehensive reports, follow up and assigning work schedules.
- Consistently conduct new staff orientation, on-the-job-training and in-service training toward the development of dynamic employee teams.
- Responsible for discretely handling highly technical or sensitive investigations at the state, local and federal levels, including background investigations on perspective employees, pre-sentence and post-sentence investigations.
- Promoted to Senior Parole Officer for exceptional on-the-job performance.
Social Services Worker Hamilton County Sheriff's Department 1986-1989
- Supervised the processing and resolution of all inmate problems, crisis, interventions, and emergencies.
- Actively collaborated with outside agencies in the provision of services before/after release.
- Served as liaison between institution and inmates, including the approval of inmate programs, institutional transfers and job assignments.
- Functioned as member of Inmate Disciplinary Committee, responsible for approving disciplinary action, coordinating transfers of inmates and maintaining resident records.
Parole Officer Ohio Department of Rehabilitation Corrections 1983-1986
- Effectively supervised all legal matters relative to the case management of adult felons released from prison.
- Successfully conducted pre/post Sentences Investigations for the courts and the Parole Board.
Social Service Worker Hamilton County Juvenile Court 1980-1983
- Served at juvenile detention center, responsible for ensuring the security of 55 juvenile residents.
- Managed a broad range of operations, from supervising juvenile activities, providing group control and processing new admissions to generating documented assessments and communicating with parole officers.
Bachelor of Science Criminal Justice University of Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
4487 North Shore
Drive, Unit 101
Mason, Ohio 45040
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a [Insert Job Title] capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include experience in managing parolees, offender assessment, unit training, and criminal justice procedures. An examination of my credentials will confirm that I am a skilled professional who thrives in a challenging work environment. I am driven, independently motivated, and results-oriented. I enjoy a challenge and work hard to achieve success. It is my practice to operate within a strict conduct of professionalism and integrity with my employees and offenders. To complement this background, I offer dynamic leadership, communication and relationship management skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!